Format Poll - Game 7  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should this game be?

• Normal Game - Mafia Evil
    • Normal Game - Coven Evil
    • Any All
    • Town Traitor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2020 at 04:00 PM

32 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Remember that game I ran while you were on vacation a while back where you were kind of there but kind of not? This is basically that but with more roles.

The idea remains the same--it's a small group of people who can talk to each other behind the scenes and work together in private against a large group of people who can't and have to figure out who's evil and kill them. Evil roles will pretend they're good and the town has to figure out who's telling the truth. Here we've also got neutral roles which work for neither side and have to accomplish their own objectives.

Read the rules and look through the wiki (links are at the top of the thread). It will be confusing and that's ok. When the game starts I'll message you your role and describe what exactly you're aiming to do with it.

do that for me as well and I am in, i tried this once in the efl and got killed on night 1, so still no idea what to do and how stuff like role claims work

Just now, osens said:

haven't played it, but it sounds interesting. I am in, if someone helps me out haha. Do I have to do that trivia or nah?

Don't have to, it's just an option for people who'd like to request a role. Click the links in the first post to read up on the game a bit and feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Did someone say noob? I think this is the game where my training wheels come off. Let’s go!