Town of Salem #8

Gustav

5 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@Devise did mike leave a will? Or was his will forged to be empty?

we havent really figured out what other mafia roles are. No janitor so i would guess disguiser and consig

could also have framer. Those guys are hit or miss so I wouldn't be surprised if we haven't seen anything yet. 

I also have a feeling that one of our TP is actually a Disg who keeps disguising as a target to feign visits.

RaunoPajariToday at 12:40 PM
Really Eagles always? I don't know he's seemed super trustworthy thus far but it's Eagles. Also did you leave a will I don't feel like digging to check if you posted anything?

MikeSzatToday at 12:44 PM

If Eagles isn't maf he's traitor for sure but k be fooled like a scrub and no I didn't bother

as I said yesterday didn't think I'd die had a plan but Gus that bum started the game at 6:30am not 9 or 12 like usual

@GustavMattias you troll!

22 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

So I kinda have this "out there" theory for later in the game that perhaps Eagles is the TT, was doctor on me yesterday, had maf attack me so he could help me, and then threw out that Nyko was who healed me. This effectively does two things.

A. Makes it seem like there's 2 doctors when there's one

B. Confirms Nyko is a doctor if he's not 

Idk if I'll get killed tonight but I did want to put this theory out there in case I do die

Does explain the lack of mafia kills, work with em and have his name cleared like that. 

Although it might be seen as a town traitor traitor lol

Edited by OrbitingDeath

Just now, OrbitingDeath said:

Does explain the lack of mafia kills, work with em and have his name cleared like that. 

Yea thats a genius idea, have mafia never get kills that is a surefire way to win.

Mafia is trying to distract us from the plan. Keep voting berocka, and then tomorrow OD doesn’t revive Mike because he isn’t the retri. 

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Yea thats a genius idea, have mafia never get kills that is a surefire way to win.

Mafia is trying to distract us from the plan. Keep voting berocka, and then tomorrow OD doesn’t revive Mike because he isn’t the retri. 

don't try to change subject from you to someone else! ?

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

Can we get a count in the berocka vote, and ask why certain people who have been posting today havent voted him?

Because yesterday people kept switching constantly , ill just vote whatever the choice is before i go off

5 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Because yesterday people kept switching constantly , ill just vote whatever the choice is before i go off

Besides we all know we'll need to catch up on 5 pages before determining anyways lol. 

32 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

I'm SORRY lol, but vote Berocka or I jail u ❤️ 

People hesitating are sketch and will be treated as such ?

The numbers are there, atm I'm suspicious of both Eagles and Spartan as potential TT. It's one or the other imo.

If Berocka is evil then your fine, but I'm not trusting that is the case and I'm willing to draw the line today. If it was my choice we'd vote Eagles today. So I'm with holding from voting Berocka today, even though I get the logic behind it.

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

The numbers are there, atm I'm suspicious of both Eagles and Spartan as potential TT. It's one or the other imo.

If Berocka is evil then your fine, but I'm not trusting that is the case and I'm willing to draw the line today. If it was my choice we'd vote Eagles today. So I'm with holding from voting Berocka today, even though I get the logic behind it.

I'm really starting to doubt you are medium, you have been spewing nonsense and every time someone even sniffs at voting me up you are all for it. 

The way I play any town traitor game is if the jailor is truly TT, well then town is just screwed anyway. So far Spartan has done absolutely nothing to make us think he is TT so that is the most ridiculous statement you have made lol.

Sure, it is possible I am town traitor. But I think town traitor should be the last person we vote up, and we should just keep gunning for mafia members first. Like if we are down to just a TT and they are a lookout or investigator, they can't kill anyone anyway. 

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

So I kinda have this "out there" theory for later in the game that perhaps Eagles is the TT, was doctor on me yesterday, had maf attack me so he could help me, and then threw out that Nyko was who healed me. This effectively does two things.

A. Makes it seem like there's 2 doctors when there's one

B. Confirms Nyko is a doctor if he's not 

Idk if I'll get killed tonight but I did want to put this theory out there in case I do die

Nyko actually did visit you last night, due to my results.

If I was TT, why would I kill witch lol, or keep going with lynching Flex. I had half of you voting with me yesterday when I made the brief flip. I could have easily led a charge away from Flex.