S38 Recruitment Drive

sterling

Hello all! This season my goal is to recruit 10 new members from now until the trade deadline. As such, this season I will be upping the ante in ther form of increased prizes.

First and foremost, during this drive, any and all recruitment related rewards will be doubled. So if you recruit someone during this week, you will be entitled to double points for any achievements they make.

Linking us on another forum you post on (http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/6334-do-you-post-on-other-forums/) will earn you two TPE for this week.

Any member who recruits someone during the drive will be entered to win:

1) $25 dollar gift card or $25 donation in your name to the league which will entitle you to 5 donation rewards.

2) Free Double's week

3) Double's week

4) 5 TPE

I will also be giving 1 TPE to anyone who can give me a good recruiting idea and pay for people who go out of their way to recruit on other forums.

Now hopefully we can reach that goal of 10 new members.

:cheers:

Just a quick mention. A large majority of new recruits are coming from CDC (Canucks.com), I know that eQ, Boychuk and many prominent members here (808, Sandro, Jordan and myself) are over there. The amount of traffic we have provided this board has allowed us to gain close to 10 member within the past 6 months from it. Here is the post: http://forum.canucks.com/topic/355539-sim-game-victory-hockey-league/?p=11891886

Why I mentioned this is because if everyone went to their respective NHL team's NHL.com hosted message board and posted something in the appropriate section, we could gain tons of new members!

Just as a reminder, if you've recruited someone please post in here since some of the recruits don't know who recruited them or haven't been listing it.

Thanks for your great work so far! :cheers: