Sebastian Ball Jr. retires

Ball

Finally, I don't have to suffer anymore. Coming back to the league, I hoped to make a player I could be proud of and I failed yet again. No matter how much effort and time I put into SBJ, I realized he would never live up to what I wanted him to be nor would he be half the player I envisioned he would. I call it how I see it and this was just about a complete waste of my time. If I didn't end up in Seattle with the group of guys I did, I probably would have left the league for good two seasons ago. But my homeboys and a bit of playoff magic kept me going. I was honored to be the captain of the Bears and will miss the locker room full of friends I have made over the last year. Thanks for helping me out along the ride boys and I regret we couldn't get multiple cups. But there is still this season ;)

So I stand before you and say good riddance to this nuisance that has haunted me for 6 1/2 seasons. Cheers to the failure, you can now walk away and go suck at something else for a change. I'm gonna recreate before I change my mind about staying and making another piece of trash player.

Oh goodness, I actually liked your player in the sim. Glad I brought you back because you are a vital member of our board. Good Luck with Sebastian Ball III

Oh goodness, I actually liked your player in the sim. Glad I brought you back because you are a vital member of our board. Good Luck with Sebastian Ball III

I think I put to high expectations on Ball. While my next player wont be SB3 (haha) maybe lowering them will help me enjoy it better