Evgeny Namestnikov retires

FBR

I was thinking about this since maybe the last two seasons. I had lost all interest in making point tasks and updating Namestnikov. It was my first player so, it was kind of an experiment more than anything. I wasn't happy with the player I build, I kinda fucked up at the start, which didn't made the player that I wanted. I achieved to only goal that I set for Namestnikov's career which was to win a cup in Toronto, so yeah, I don't have anything to do anymore. I don't know why, but I feel like right now is the best time for me to recreate, summer is coming and I'll be home a lot, so it'll be easier for me to work on my new player.

I really want to thank guys like fever who really helped me with my player, playing with Zhumbayev in Toronto was probably the best thing that could've happen to Namestnikov. Sandro, thanks for drafting me in Toronto, couldn't asked for a better place to start on the VHL, if we're not on the same team with my next player, I'll see you on your shitty streams(^^) and on Twitter, where you probably don't know that it's me tweeting you. Everyone with who I played in TO, even though I don't talk a lot, the Cool Mother Fuckers Club is probably the best locker room on here, Edgar, I'm sorry to quit like that with Zhumbayev and LeBeau also retiring, but I really had to, I'd be happy to be back in Toronto with my next player.

And I'm done with this way-too-big-speech for a simulated league.

Edited by FueledByRamen