A n00b-not-n00b's Top 5 People

duckberg32

You ever have those first impressions where you're like?  This guy is cool.  I have those too.  Here are my 5 favorite people in VHL the past 24 hours.

5. flyersfan1493 - He is a Flyers fan, and I assume he is from the Philly area?  He also claimed me on waivers first out of anybody so that's cool.

4. eaglesfan036 - I think these two guys are related.  Which means hes also from Philly.  He also has been talking to me and stuff.  Said welcome, and gave me a build guide or something.  I dunno its confusing to read.  But hes cool because he tried to help an idiot like myself

3. Seth - Apparently he knows (#SethKnows?).  He also called Advantage dumb, anyone who knows about Chris being dumb must be cool right?

2. Advantage - Speaking of Advantage, this kid is the best.  He's stuck with me being an asshole to him on multiple occasions and we have taken down leagues together with our awesomeness.  I'd honestly call him a friend and a good one at that.  I still have to go visit him though :(

1. Jericho - If Advantage is my friend, Jericho is family.  HEs like a son to me.  A son I beat mercilessly when I drink too much.  A son I don't give enough attention to.  A son that strives for me to nurture, but I don't give enough shits to do anything for.  But in all seriousness.  Jericho is sexy, and ladies should totally sleep with him.  I'm looking at you Advantage.