Recruited From: Returning

Position: LW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: Bulgaria

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Brrbisbrr

Here is the skinny, Houston is a team that does a lot with very little. We have a goalie who is a awesome person and I want to tell people that I have the next hot LW prospect on the team. Will you come and allow me to say that? We are a small team right now that only has a Goalie but as you can see by how quickly I am talking to you I will go and get as many people as I can to make our team grow and do some great things. If you want in all you gotta do is quote and say you want to take the bull by its horns.

Update: We now have a RW to play with you and you two could be the next duo to rock the VHLM. come to the bulls. We want you and need you. Hopefully you feel the same about us.

Edited by rjfryman

Welcome Back!

Miami has a 1st line spot with your name on it. We are going to be pushing for playoffs and a returning member like yourself would be a bit boost for us. You’ll get top line minutes, pp1 and pk1.

We also have a great LR with many active members who are still involved with the team. I think you would make a great addition to our squad! Just quote and accept and we will get you on the roster right away!

Good luck wherever you end up!

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Welcome back to the M @Brrbisbrr, Miami is willing to offer you top line minutes and a run at playoffs, we have a solid plan in place to get us there but we need players to do it. You would be a key piece in accomplishing that goal. Hope you’ll sign with us and good luck with your new players career.

CdFeji5.png

Hey @Brrbisbrr, glad to see you back with another player!

We have a pretty bare bones squad here in Mexico City this season, and we can offer you Top 6 minutes as of right now! We are unlikely to be competing for a cup this season, but if you want to pad your stats on a mediocre team with an excellent locker room, then this is the place to come.

Just quote this message and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there dude! You know who I am! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. We need a top line presence and you'll get top line time. We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star winger in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

Let's go!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

Edited by DoktorFunk

@Brrbisbrrwelcome back! 

San Diego is going to be going all-in this year for returnees and new members, as we are going through a re-tool phase. So while we aren't aiming to be a top cup contender, we are looking to have a lot of fun with returnees and new members, and provide them MAX MINUTES with a fun, active LR and just a great atmosphere. 

We hope this sounds intriguing to you, but regardless of where you go, enjoy your time back in the league! 

31 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

@Brrbisbrr

Here is the skinny, Houston is a team that does a lot with very little. We have a goalie who is a awesome person and I want to tell people that I have the next hot LW prospect on the team. Will you come and allow me to say that? We are a small team right now that only has a Goalie but as you can see by how quickly I am talking to you I will go and get as many people as I can to make our team grow and do some great things. If you want in all you gotta do is quote and say you want to take the bull by its horns.

Update: We now have a RW to play with you and you two could be the next duo to rock the VHLM. come to the bulls. We want you and need you. Hopefully you feel the same about us.

Accepted

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome back @Brrbisbrr!

Mississauga is in a hunt for the cup, and with a competitive roster you have the potential to get into out TOP 6 forward group. I'd love to have you join our squad, and we have some familiar faces to help you feel right at home. If this offer interests you, quote it and say "Accept"!