(S75) LW - Kaladin Kvothe, TPE: 104

DangerGolding

• Commissioner
31 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

Can I get my player moved to the S46 class please, thought the trade deadline rollover had already happened.

@Admin

Might be able to swing 76 but not totally sure on 46 :P

Not a playoff team but never hurts to ask. Also I ask for all non-playoff teams at this point since I know some teams cannot offer atm since they are celebrating Thanksgiving and I don't want them to be here instead of with their family. So Houston has a spot for you if you want. I know The Marlines have a spot. but if you want to wait for a playoff team i will not stop you that is 100% cool but if you change your mind ping me and if I still have a spot ill offer if its taken I will forward it to a GM who has a spot and you should get an offer shortly after that. Hope you have a great day and I hope a playoff team has a spot for you. 

-rjfryman GM of Houston Bulls 

Edited by rjfryman

7 hours ago, DangerGolding said:

Player Information

Username: DangerGolding

Player Name: Kaladin Kvothe

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: LW

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey there @DangerGolding,

I'm DoktorFunk and I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. Hoop was my protege when he went through the VHLM. If you're interested, I'd love to have you join our team so I can teach you, as well! We have one of the best locker rooms in the league and are making a push for the cup this season! Let me know if you're interested by quoting this post and saying "accept!" Either way, I'd love to help with any questions you have!

Warmest regards,

DoktorFunk

Edited by DoktorFunk

• 3 weeks later...