(S76) D - Alexis LePrince, TPE: 30

AnthonyOuellet

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg

Welcome back to the VHL, @AnthonyOuellet!

My name is Doomsday, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. We are currently enjoying a strong season, but we still have room for more players! Our organization enjoys a reputation of success, both on the ice and for our alumni who have moved on to the VHL. Speaking of our alumni, Saskatoon's alumni are an important part of the team to this day, and they are happy to assist players new and old with becoming the player you want to be. 

I can offer you third line minutes off the bat, and as your player develops and depending on the direction of your build, we can find the optimal way to utilize your player. 

Best of luck to you as you begin your VHL career! If you feel Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

2 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

@AnthonyOuelletim rebuilding in San Diego but that means lots of playing time haha. If you wanna grind it out we do have a lot of new recruits and a very active LR. So if you wanna join us quote this and let’s do it! 

Firs thing first, thank you everyone for the offers, means a lot. I will focus on play time for my waiver year, to make it more exciting even if we are losing bunch of games. 

Hope ill cross path with some of you in the following draft. 

I accept San Diego offers. 

@InstantRockstar