S75 goalie class isn't half bad

Victor

• Admin

There are 4 goalies above 200 TPE with a couple weeks to go before the S75 draft, making it one of the most goalie-heavy draft classes in recent, and indeed, VHL history. Both Riga's and Moscow's GMs decided to make goaltenders to help their teams and a high profile comeback from Molholt as well as Berocka's recreate round up this big 4.

Looking at the credentials behind these goalies is what really makes this class stand out – we've seen a lot of first-gen goalies run up the TPE going into a draft, but they all carried a risk of being unknown quantities. Nothing like that in S75...

Sirkants Klamasteris: @hedgehog337 has seen 5 players make the VHL, 2 of which – Krigars and Kriketers – are in the Hall of Fame. Kriketers of course was a goalie which bodes well for this new Latvian netminder.

Kunibuni UnGuri: @Berocka doesn't have the track record of his rivals but has one defenceman on the books who was maybe one more good season away from Hall of Fame claims, and did walk away with four cup rings.

Artem Tretiak: It's been a while since we've seen @Molholt at full steam but with a guaranteed 12 TPE a week he can be a force to be reckoned with. Max Molholt was a Hall of Famer, while Molholt as GM masterminded Toronto's threepeat in the late 40s.

Rara Rasputin: Slayer of Halifax and Russia's greatest love machine. My previous goalie turned out alright too...

In summary, the dead puck era might just be coming to the VHL.

• Admin
40 minutes ago, Berocka said:

This is going to be pretty huge and we will see some great fights in the coming seasons best of luck to all Goalies, sorry that I will be number 1

Polynesian number 1 I guess