:sea: S E A T T L E  B E A R S  S 7 5  C A P T A I N S  :sea:

polar bear GIF

A S S I S T A N T  # 1

K R I S   R I C E @Ricer13

A S S I S T A N T  # 2

U H T R E D  @leafsman

C A P T A I N

O D I N  O M D A H L @zepheter

I'll keep it short and sweet (coming back after done writing this to say LOL). Last season, the loss to Toronto was probably shocking for everyone but it's something in the sims and even real life that we have to accept. Toronto was a good group of members and it was fun to watch their enthusiasms. Moving into this season, we made a few moves and positioned ourselves once again to hopefully make the playoff and chase another championship. For me, we're entering the season with one of the scarier offensive cores going in the league right now, a complete 180 from last season where it was arguably our defensive core. These 3, including many others, have been awesome in the LR but these 3 stood out to me. Tons of people in their bleed the Bears colors and while he is new, Rice is a massive part to the LR and some I trust to help steer the team. The other 2, They're at the very top. Both of them are loyal to the bone and would do anything for the team. I've been very lucky to have both of them on the Bears and while I know a fake letter in a online league isn't much, I'm very happy to reward and show appreciation to each of you.

GO BEARS GO!

:sea:

• 2 weeks later...