Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 71 in.

Weight: 185 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey there TheOGShark!

Welcome to the VHL! The Las Vegas Aces are a team that prides themselves on helping out new players and making them into the best they can be. We would love to have you as a developmental player on our 4th line as we make a run for the cup this season. 

We've brought on and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. While this won't be a season for you to rack up the dazzling stats, you'll be a key depth player on our cup run, and we'll help you set the foundation of your player to become a future star.

If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way. Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at ????????_????#5695! If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!"

Best,

Jiggs Las Vegas AGM

v1UpmD7.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hey @TheOGShark  thank you for making the choice to join the Victory Hockey League. Your journey towards becoming a superstar starts right now!  I am @fromtheinside, the Assistant General Manager for the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. Yukon is coming off the heels of a very successful Season 74 and we are looking to come back strong again this season. We just had our VHLM Draft recently and filled out many of the spots on our roster, but we are still looking to add some depth to our offense. That's where you come in!  We definitely can start you out are our 3rd Line Center, and if you are active and develop quickly, there's definitely a chance you can get a quick promotion to our 2nd Line. We have very good depth at wing, so playing between our wingers would be greatly beneficial to you as a rookie!

In our locker room, we value positivity and friendliness and we treat our team like a family while still focusing on being a competitive top-tier team in the VHLM. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, use  the "Quote" button on my post, and reply below with the hashtag #FeelTheRush. Doing this will signify your intentions to join the Yukon Rush and after doing so myself or General Manager @MexicanCow123 will contact you as soon as possible to go over any questions you may have and ultimately sign you to your rookie contract!

Regardless of where you end up, best of luck to you on your career here in the Victory Hockey League.  If you have any questions at all, please feel free to DM me and I will do my best to help you out. Cheers!

M I S S I S S A U G A 

H O U N D S 

Hello there Sharkston

I am Bacon, the AGM of the mississauga hounds

We would like to offer you a contract,

We would put you on the 3rd line but with a chance going 2nd line. To accept the offer, quote this post and reply accept.

We at the hounds have a fun and amazing locker room. 

while serious about competiton and play which led us to the finals, we also make jokes with each other and hype up each win in the locker room. We are also very helpful to players, we will help you on how to use the VHL and how to build your player to become the very best he can be. 

We are onto the next season ready to make the finals again and bring the championship home. You wanna be a champion? Good!

The hounds are the best place for new players to begin their careers

Regardless of your decision, we cannot wait to see you on the ice!YsZVHwQ.png

vt8Ka3Z_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Hello, and welcome to the VHL!

I'm Doomsday, the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM. The VHLM is a developmental league that serves as your road to the VHL, where you will play against other prospects looking to make a name for themselves as you look to boost your draft stock. This is where your career begins, and you've joined right before the start of the season, so you have a full season here before Draft Day arrives. 

The Saskatoon Wild is a great place to begin your career, as our top priority is to develop our players to not only reach the VHL, but be in position to excel as a pro as well. Our locker room is not only a fun and inclusive environment, but it's filled with knowledge as well. The current roster and team management, along with our dedicated group of Saskatoon alumni, make for a tremendous base of knowledge to help you not only figure out what kind of player you'd like to be, but how to make it happen as well. 

Off the bat, we can pencil you in as a third line player, capable of playing quality minutes while you build your player up to your desired build. Depending on what build that is, we can work on finding you roles on special teams as well. It's a good spot to ease into your VHL career, with the opportunity to push forward as well. 

Regardless of your decision, I wish you the best of luck with your career! Each VHLM team has an outstanding GM running it, and it's truly difficult to make a bad call with where to play. I just ask that you take your time, review each offer, and choose the one that best suits you. 

If that choice happens to be the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois," to join our team!

- Dooms

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @TheOGShark!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second line, we are a team that historically does well and we intend to do our best to keep it that way! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

Hello there! Welcome to the League!  I'm DoktorFunk, and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! We need star players on the team, and we can guarantee you 

MAXIMUM ICE TIME FOR THE WHOLE SEASON.

Let me know if you want to join the Ottawan Empire by quoting this post and saying "accepted!" Welcome to the league!

6 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @TheOGShark!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second line, we are a team that historically does well and we intend to do our best to keep it that way! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

I happy to accept your offer as a second line center for the Minnesota Storm.