(S76) LW - Philip Stein, TPE: 60

IHateBobNutting

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @IHateBobNutting!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the third line, we are a team that historically does well and we intend to do our best to keep it that way! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

1 minute ago, IHateBobNutting said:

Player Information

Username: IHateBobNutting

Player Name: Philip Stein

Recruited From: Member (Trifecta and Kuzie)

Position: LW

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome!

My name is Dil, and I love Phil.

Id like to offer you the top line LW position on the Halifax 21st! 

if you’d like to join, click quote and say 9+10=21

5MatnpB.png

8 hours ago, IHateBobNutting said:

Player Information

Username: IHateBobNutting

Player Name: Philip Stein

Recruited From: Member (Trifecta and Kuzie)

Position: LW

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

@IHateBobNutting, and I ALSO HATE that you're not on my team! My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Whether you have experience with these type of leagues or not, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Victory Hockey League! I want you on the ice as soon as possible, and that's what I'm here to offer you! I want YOU to be on the LYNX!

We need star players, and I can offer you MAXIMUM ICE TIME FOR THIS WHOLE SEASON! We also have a first-class training staff to help you improve and become an All-Star! Let me know, as I want you on our team IMMEDIATELY! 

If you accept my offer, quote this post and say "I'm hitting the Lynx!"

Best wishes,

DoktorFunk

Hey Phil, Welcome to the league. 

I have already introduced myself prior to this offer but I would like to put this offer on the table. I know you are a winger but I do have a centre spot open in my bottom six. Its a great place to get started in this league and if you are active and earn TPE there is chance to move up the lineup. There are other teams who can give you more ice time and if that is something you want I definitely recommend doing that but if you just want a fun place to learn about the VHL and how to become the best player you can be then Miami is the place for you!

If you are interested then please quote this offer and "accept" otherwise good luck in the VHL and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Ricer13
Miami Marauders GM

2 hours ago, DoktorFunk said:

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

@IHateBobNutting, and I ALSO HATE that you're not on my team! My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Whether you have experience with these type of leagues or not, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Victory Hockey League! I want you on the ice as soon as possible, and that's what I'm here to offer you! I want YOU to be on the LYNX!

We need star players, and I can offer you MAXIMUM ICE TIME FOR THIS WHOLE SEASON! We also have a first-class training staff to help you improve and become an All-Star! Let me know, as I want you on our team IMMEDIATELY! 

If you accept my offer, quote this post and say "I'm hitting the Lynx!"

Best wishes,

DoktorFunk

I'm hitting the Lynx!