(S76) C - Napoleon Bonaparte, TPE: 72

CptSquall

hey @CptSquall

I don't have a whole whack of playing time at the moment due to the sheer depth of the team, but if you'd like to come kick it with a super active LR and a competitive team in San Diego, we'd love to bring in another active :)

Quote this and accept, you're not obligated to sign this, other GM's should be offering soon. 

image.png.f9886f9444741e589d0438db1dddbc1c.png

Hello, and welcome to the VHL!

We're nearing the halfway point to the season, and although we've got three full lines of forwards, I've got a way to get you some ice time! We're shorter on defenseman than I'd like, and I can get you on our third pairing, along with fourth line center, with an opportunity to move up with some work. This would get you some solid playing time while you yet your player up to speed, and you'd be joining a team right in the thick of the hunt for the Founder's Cup!

Saskatoon is a team centered around player development, as our ultimate goal is to prepare players to not only reach the VHL, but to excel there. After this season, you will be returned to the draft pool and get your shot at showing you're a top prospect. We'd love to help you achieve that, and with an active, fun and welcoming community with a strong alumni presence, I take great pride in that Saskatoon is a great place to begin your VHL career. 

Take your time to review all of the offers you will be receiving. You rarely get the chance to choose your team here in the VHL, and this is one of them. Choose the team that can offer you what you want most, even if that's not here in Saskatoon. If you do, however, feel that the Wild are the right choice for you, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you as you begin your VHL career! If you have any questions about Saskatoon or the VHL, please feel free to ask!

- Dooms 

1 hour ago, CptSquall said:

Player Information

Username: CptSquall

Player Name: Napoleon Bonaparte

Recruited From: Member (Esso brought me over)

Position: C

Height: 66 in.

Weight: 155 lbs.

Birthplace: France

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome!

My name is Dil, I’m the General Manager of the Halifax 21st. I’d like to offer you a top 6 position on our forward lineup!

If you’d like to join us, hit quote and say “accept”!

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Welcome to the VHL!

Hey @CptSquall, thanks for taking interest in the VHL! Your journey towards becoming a pro VHL player begins now! I am @fromtheinside, the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush. Last season we made a great run to the semi-finals in the VHLM playoffs. This year we are right in the thick of things again. We have a very deep team and extremely competitive. We are looking to add to our forward depth and that's where you come in. We would love to add to our  team, especially since you are a friend of Esso, I'm sure you would be a friendly and reliable player to bring on with our team.

We try to maintain a positive and friendly environment amongst our players in our team Discord server. We can offer you lots of help to get started with your career and maximize your potential. If this sounds like a place you'd like to be, quote my post and reply with " #FeelTheRush " to signify you are willing to sign a contract with us. Should you choose to do this, I will DM you here on the forums and get you a contract sent immediately and then I can start helping you get started!

Regardless on which team you choose, I wish you the best in the VHL. If you have any questions or concerns you can always contact me on here and I would be more than happy to help you out however I can. Good luck and cheers!

Hey @CptSquall welcome to the VHL!

Any friend of Esso's is a friend of ours in Miami. We have a vacant spot on our fourth line available that is yours if you want it. Our team is pretty full so the ice time would be pretty slim so it would make sense if you want lots of ice time to join a squad with a lot less players like Ottawa, Minny or Mississauga. However if ice time isn't and issue and you just want to get your feet wet while being apart of one of the best locker rooms in the VHLM then please quote this offer and "accept". No matter what you decide I am always available if you have any questions. Good luck in the VHL my dude, you are going to love it here.

Ricer13
Miami Marauders GM

Welcome to the VHL @CptSquall! We need a centerman to round out our Houston Bulls squad, you definitely fit the bill!  We got your ice time covered, good locker room with good warners and the plane ticket to Houston covered too.  

Join the Bulls! Quote this post and say Horns Up!

19 hours ago, CptSquall said:

Player Information

Username: CptSquall

Player Name: Napoleon Bonaparte

Recruited From: Member (Esso brought me over)

Position: C

Height: 66 in.

Weight: 155 lbs.

Birthplace: France

Player Page

@VHLM GM

•  

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

My name is DoktorFunk and I'm the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Whether you have experience with these type of leagues or not, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Victory Hockey League! I want you on the ice as soon as possible, and that's what I'm here to offer you! I want YOU to be on the LYNX!

We need star players, and I can offer you PLENTY OF ICE TIME FOR THIS WHOLE SEASON! We also have a first-class training staff to help you improve and become an All-Star! Let me know, as I want you on our team IMMEDIATELY! 

If you accept my offer, quote this post and say "I'm hitting the Lynx!"

Best wishes

5 hours ago, MattyIce said:

Welcome to the VHL @CptSquall! We need a centerman to round out our Houston Bulls squad, you definitely fit the bill!  We got your ice time covered, good locker room with good warners and the plane ticket to Houston covered too.  

Join the Bulls! Quote this post and say Horns Up!

Horns Up!