Really?

gorlab

kesler im sorry i dont have that kinda time on my hands. Youll learn if you ever get a girlfriend but you probably wont cuz your too busy smoking pot and playing video games.

GRAMMAR. 

McGraw still can be good. Just because some vocal people are voicing frustration in an immature way doesn't represent the entire league. As a side note, I have tried to get involved here a few times but it's just so different so I couldn't adapt.

You guys have a lot of great members that I do enjoy interacting with in the SHL. It's too bad it has come down to ripping each league for things that individuals decide are shortfalls. I hope I do see some of you return.

This has been going in for years son. It will always be. Haven't seen it in a while though

We should just settle this with arm-wrestling. I nominate Meg.

Wait... you guys have MEG?!?

Oh my god

How can you guys call the SHL an immature league when Kesler is a GM here and Meg of all people is here.

Edited by Carlzner

McGraw still can be good. Just because some vocal people are voicing frustration in an immature way doesn't represent the entire league. As a side note, I have tried to get involved here a few times but it's just so different so I couldn't adapt.

You guys have a lot of great members that I do enjoy interacting with in the SHL. It's too bad it has come down to ripping each league for things that individuals decide are shortfalls. I hope I do see some of you return.

See a voice of reason. I don't mean to talk shit on your league, but if this is the first impression people get from your members, have fun watching your league die man. I appreciate you being cool and showing me there are some intelligent people elsewhere.

Blue

green is better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

green is better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE WRONG AND I HATE YOU!

See a voice of reason. I don't mean to talk shit on your league, but if this is the first impression people get from your members, have fun watching your league die man. I appreciate you being cool and showing me there are some intelligent people elsewhere.

Our league is dying? We had 219 members online just 2 days ago lol.

You guys have 276 members total

But ok, we are dying.

Wait... you guys have MEG?!?

Oh my god

How can you guys call the SHL an immature league when Kesler is a GM here and Meg of all people is here.

You have someone in a position of power who sent a jewish member a swastika.  

seeing we are gunna have like a 20 round Junior draft i doubt were gunna die any time soon :P