Really?

gorlab

For real though, I better see someone write a MS about this glorious day. The day the SHL showed up to get their shit handed to them by the VHL. A true story about a massacre that could have been avoided if stupid people didn't try to keep up with people with half a brain

Holy shit dude, you really don't make this fun for me. Your stupid because you tried to join twice, got frustrated because your were too stupid to understand a simple point task per week, and went back to join your 10 year old army to feel intelligent. Please I beg of you, leave here, its like a prized fighter vs a little kid, I'm getting tired of beating up on you.

Yeah, us SHLers are all lame men.

Put it in lame men terms for us please, s ball.

Holy shit dude, you really don't make this fun for me. Your stupid because you tried to join twice, got frustrated because your were too stupid to understand a simple point task per week, and went back to join your 10 year old army to feel intelligent. Please I beg of you, leave here, its like a prized fighter vs a little kid, I'm getting tired of beating up on you.

It's called "catching a fade" sball. Get it right man.

Okay, I think I figured out the main difference between the SHL and VHL.

SHLers (like Gorlab) will use the phrase "catching a fade" for it's actual use, you know, crushing someone in a real fight. VHLers then use these terms for online discussions LOL.

Okay, I think I figured out the main difference between the SHL and VHL.

SHLers (like Gorlab) will use the phrase "catching a fade" for it's actual use, you know, crushing someone in a real fight. VHLers then use these terms for online discussions LOL.

Thats because no one is gonna actually fight, you're all bark no bite. We find this hilarious because you won't do shit.

But, I told Gorlab and I'll tell all you SHL pussies. If you want to catch a fade, come on down to Philly. I'm not gonna act like a tough guy and say come fight me. But, if you really wanna fight, come on down bitches.

Thats because no one is gonna actually fight, you're all bark no bite. We find this hilarious because you won't do shit.

But, I told Gorlab and I'll tell all you SHL pussies. If you want to catch a fade, come on down to Philly. I'm not gonna act like a tough guy and say come fight me. But, if you really wanna fight, come on down bitches.

Haha sure. I have some homies who live right near Temple that I'll probably be visiting in a few weeks.

Or is that area too scary for you to venture over to??? 

Also, you completely missed my point. Gorlab was using the phrase in it's correct term, while you guys were using it and "beat the shit out of" about an internet argument. Lame, brah. 

Edited by Carlzner

SBall's from West Philadelphia born and raised

On the playground is where he spent most of his days

Chillin' out maxin' and relaxin all cool

And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in his neighborhood
He got in one little fight and his mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Haha sure. I have some homies who live right near Temple that I'll probably be visiting in a few weeks.

Or is that area too scary for you to venture over to??? 

Okay pussy, I really hope you don't bitch out you keep this account tell me when your coming down. In fact, bring your "homies", I'm gonna be sitting here, laughing because you won't do shit, just like your other little butt buddies posting in here. I'll be waiting, big guy. See you in a "few weeks"

That's exactly what I said.

So why is it, when I say it i'm a pussy who is all bark and no bite, yet you are doing the EXACT same thing.

Okay pussy, I really hope you don't bitch out you keep this account tell me when your coming down. In fact, bring your "homies", I'm gonna be sitting here, laughing because you won't do shit, just like your other little butt buddies posting in here. I'll be waiting, big guy. See you in a "few weeks"

Nah, that's okay. I'd rather spend my time there getting blasted drunk than spending any time with some random online person.