Really?

gorlab

Cuffy has been more active in this thread then in all sim leagues combined. I even think I saw him use punctuation. 

Nah, that's okay. I'd rather spend my time there getting blasted drunk than spending any time with some random online person.

ANNNNND that is exactly what I expected a pussy ass bitch like you to say. Thank you for proving my point fuckboy. Youre dismissed.

Cuffy has been more active in this thread then in all sim leagues combined. I even think I saw him use punctuation. 

nah i just usually stick to LRs but when im bored i come out every now and then.

ANNNNND that is exactly what I expected a pussy ass bitch like you to say. Thank you for proving my point fuckboy. Youre dismissed.

Yeah, you really got me. I really was going to waste my weekend getting drunk with my homies to come see some random online nerd. Then I got scared.  :lol:

Yeah, you really got me. I really was going to waste my weekend getting drunk with my homies to come see some random online nerd. Then I got scared.  :lol:

Then why would you say you were coming down. Really do you not realize how stupid you are? Like for real dog I'm worried for you dog. But thanks for playing Who Wants To Join A League To Get Theyre Ass Handed To Them. You won.

You aren't intelligent though.

The term is "LAYMAN" not "LAME MAN".

All I've done is invited several VHLers to come to Saskatoon to catch a fade. You are literally doing the exact same thing, except telling SHLers to come to philly. I guarantee if VHLers are thinking I'm moronic/retarded (which I understand if they do) then they are thinking the exact same thing about you, after reading the bullshit you've posted in this thread.

You're about 10x more emotional than anybody who's posted in this thread thus far.

GTFO.

Then why would you say you were coming down. Really do you not realize how stupid you are? Like for real dog I'm worried for you dog. But thanks for playing Who Wants To Join A League To Get Theyre Ass Handed To Them. You won.

I thought you said I failed at joining the league? How could I have really played that game? 

You're just confusing the hell out of me with your supreme intelligence. 

I thought you said I failed at joining the league? How could I have really played that game? 

I liked that post just to unlike it.

I actually found this funny, a post like this in the SHL would actually garner money. That's how lazy they are, you get money for causing a shit storm. Logic......gone.

I actually found this funny, a post like this in the SHL would actually garner money. That's how lazy they are, you get money for causing a shit storm. Logic......gone.

Untrue.

You know you had to join to post in this thread, therefore you joined the league. You opened your mouth just to sound like an idiot, therefore you got your ass handed to you. I got to remember to explain these things better in the presence of dumbasses like yourself.