Really?

gorlab

Well, there's a big difference between individual post count and total post count. It's member count.

Me talking about post count on either site is an indicator on activity level/amount of active members, not individual post count. And this was in a response to s ball claiming that the SHL was dead/dying/whatever

And again, you can't fucking read. Please take your time out to read posts before you open you mouth. It would make you sound alot less stupid.

Well, there's a big difference between individual post count and total post count. It's member count.

Me talking about post count on either site is an indicator on activity level/amount of active members, not individual post count. And this was in a response to s ball claiming that the SHL was dead/dying/whatever

Yes, but would you call me a loser for having the most posts out of anyone on this site? I have well over 50,000. Does that mean I spend too much time here and don't do anything productive with my life?

You all really care about post counts, is that your only claim to fame is that you help make a big thread? One in which you both looked like assholes, made the rest of your league look like asshole, and got shit on and all we had to do was have one of our members stoop down to your level? You really are pathetic. I'm glad you wasted your nights making accounts for a league you have nothing invested in. Even if I had to look like a loser for a couple hours just to troll you, it's all worth it in the end to me. Thanks for feeding into this so easily it would have sucked if you guys didn't get so butt hurt about it, but you did and I feel that was a successful troll on my part. That's how its done Gorlab

Glad I could help. Just please promise me that you, sball66, will never come to SHL.

Glad I could help. Just please promise me that you, sball66, will never come to SHL.

Oh tired of your ass whooping already? I thought you were better than that tough guy