Really?

gorlab

why do you have over 33,000 posts dude

Well for one I've been here four years.  Two, during the regular season I post 10 threads a day just for simming.  Although that's somewhat irrelevant because most my posts came from when I wasn't simmer, 9000 in my first eight months, in fact.  Just around a lot, with a lot to say.  In sum, WHY DO YOU NOT?

19 pages and nothing worth moderating. What's up with that?

THUNDERDOME MOTHERFUCKER

Oh Christ, I'm only two and a half hours in the past now but 10 pages left.  Let's get er done....

whoever owns the website def didnt spend a few hundred dollars in this if he did i wanna see some receipts 

On the front page is the donations sub-forum, everything that has been donated and everything it's spent on is written somewhere in there.  Check it if you're curious.  Mostly server costs.  It's unfortunate really, but better than playing games with micro-transactions imo.

Kesler please stop being a dick to Cuffy.  Actually continue, it's the Thunderdome.  But know that I'm on Team Cuff.

If you guys keep talking sideways to Carl I'm going to be forced into finding Jardy, knocking him out, and adopting his dog Marley.

You monster.  Anyway, she's at the farm, you'll never find her!

Wait... you guys have MEG?!?

Oh my god

How can you guys call the SHL an immature league when Kesler is a GM here and Meg of all people is here.

We've actually been able to tame them for the most part.  Kesler's letting loose here, but hey, Thunderdome.  Meg's a fucking gemstone compared to a few years ago.  Again, that's part of why I'm assuming people are calling immature and whathaveyou.

Okay, I think I figured out the main difference between the SHL and VHL.

SHLers (like Gorlab) will use the phrase "catching a fade" for it's actual use, you know, crushing someone in a real fight. VHLers then use these terms for online discussions LOL.

They're using it to mock the fact that it was ever used in the first place, but that's neither here nor there. Ditto with "loud."

Yes, but would you call me a loser for having the most posts out of anyone on this site? I have well over 50,000. Does that mean I spend too much time here and don't do anything productive with my life?

Fuck me, when did that happen?  I'm gonna have to say "yes" to that question now. :(

Ahh, I finally made it.  Ball J, you're dismissed.  Mainly because I don't want to have to read 30 more pages tomorrow.  Also because you suck.

WHY IS THERE A FUCKING LIMIT AS TO HOW MANY QUOTES I CAN QUOTE IN ONE POST THIS SITE IS FUCKING TERRIBLE

Ahh, I finally made it.  Ball J, you're dismissed.  Mainly because I don't want to have to read 30 more pages tomorrow.  Also because you suck.

Ouch man, last time I decide to waste ppl's time for my enjoyment ;)

Sorry, I didn't even see that.

I'm down to meet up though, you ever go to Fuddruckers?

Yes, I like that place. I'll let you know next time I'm in toon. If you're in Regina you can come meet smarch and I sometime too

Yes, I like that place. I'll let you know next time I'm in toon. If you're in Regina you can come meet smarch and I sometime too

Can we go tailgating at a rider game? I've always wanted to see what kind of fights break out at the tailgate party.

Can we go tailgating at a rider game? I've always wanted to see what kind of fights break out at the tailgate party.

They don't really tailgate. Practice field in a stamps jersey could see some fights though

I don't know if he's a good guy or not, but he was only here to troll and spam.

I think he was here to get to the bottom of a situation that largely played out on SHL. S ball 66 was trolling Carl quite badly, to be fair.