Really?

gorlab

Carlzner, you can come back anytime you want pal. I'm sure once you own up to your problem, even you could learn to read and comprehend like a normal person one day.

You're like herpes, you just won't go away will ya?

I already said why I haven't left yet.

Don't worry though, once I address the situation I won't be back on here. I wouldn't do that to you.

Edited by Carlzner

I just thought you were smart and knew when to give up. Gave you way to much credit

You literally replied to the reason as to why I haven't left yet. And it has nothing to do with you or anything you have said. 

So... this post makes no sense.

You literally replied to the reason as to why I haven't left yet. And it has nothing to do with you or anything you have said. 

So... this post makes no sense.

Now you know how I felt having to read your posts all night. They just don't make sense

When I first joined the VHL I was 14, and the league was accepting of that. They don't care about members being younger, they care about the bullshit that comes with it. The type of bullshit that happens regularly in the SHL and has caused me to go inactive over there every time I come back.

FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY

The level of discussion / intelligence is the same on SHL as it is here.

If by "here" you mean "in this thread," well then, yeah, I'm assuming you're right.  I think that's everyone's point.

Also, who the fuck wants to drive to Sask?

Fuck you.

Half of the people here are saying they would beat me up, and that I'm 15 or 16? What's the difference between that and what I'm doing?

He has a point.  But so did Kyle.  And please stop telling people to come fight you.

Alright since you don't like to travel, I have plans to visit Sask in August. I personally would love to meet you and see how much of these words would be said in real life or even thought while staring me in the eye. Not threatening you, but giving you a simple out. 

I have no training of any sort so just an average joe.

Really?  Come to Folkfest!  We can hit up the German pavilion.  And then the Ukrainian pavilion after since I'll actually want to have fun that night.

I love how it went from this, to a flight being booked, within 30 minutes.

I'll pick you up at the airport though. Let me know the date you arrive.

DAMMIT GORLAB THE MAN LIVES IN AUSTRALIA HE'S NOT FUCKING COMING HE'S FUCKING WITH YOU.  My cousin won't even fly home for Christmas with those rates. *single tear*

I got suspended here once because I told Jardy he was worse than a magikarp.

Hahaha fuck I forgot about that.