(S77) C - Paul Atreides, TPE: 80

Mr_Hatter

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back to the nuthouse, Hatter!

I have a third line center that I fear has gone inactive, and I can offer you a third line spot right away! Simply quote this adorable little post and say, "#SaskyBois," to get started!

- Dooms

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hello Hatter, we would love to have you in Yukon for the remainder of the season if you are interested. We currently hold the 8 seed in the playoffs so you would get to jump into a potential playoff run right off the bat. What do you say? Want to join up with one of your fellow VSN content producers and kick off your player's career with a bang?  If you are interested quote this post and reply with #FeelTheRush.

1 hour ago, InstantRockstar said:

sup Hatter, 

I have your GM here, I can give 4th line mins on a winning team. It won't be a lot, I'll be honest due to how deep the lines are, but winning > 

let me know, quote this bad boy. 

Accept; I hereby proclaim that the House Atreides pledges its support for House Marlin in this upcoming conflict. @OrbitingDeath my trusty Swordmaster and trainer will of course be joining me.

Timothee Chalamet Dune GIF by Nerdist.com

Also, RP aside, thanks everyone for the offers. SDM is probably the best place for me to go right now, though I know any of the other destinations would have served me well. Good luck for the rest of the season, and you'll have a second shot at me come draft time :P