Looking back on a fantasy draft

Ledge

Last night, a couple guys and me did a little fantasy draft in yahoo I think.

image.thumb.png.279c44f5642c047bac59deac8d18c13f.png       

This is my team, the Axe Murderers. I landed Draisaitl with 3rd overall, which practically saved my otherwise questionable offense. Quinn Hughes was a good pickup in the second round, too. I also picked Zach Werenski in the 3rd round, which @MexicanCow123 didn't think was good and he let me know. It'll be funny when Werenski wins the Norris and my team whoops cow's team's ass. Werenski scored 20 goals as a defenceman last year by the way. Anyway, I also got Kyle Connor, Tomas Hertl, Alex DeBrincat, Miro Heiskanen, and Jacob Markstrom in what I think was a moderately successful draft. Other than that, and @Blazzer  stealing a bunch of players I wanted, it looks like I'll settle into the middle of the pack for the league, whenever it starts. 

Cow also picked David Pastrnak in the second round, not realizing he's injured until like March. That was also very funny. And for a little inside joke, no one was "person" enough to pick Alex Biega. What was also funny and slightly angering was that the manager-less team got 1st overall for no apparent reason, but got stuck with Evgeni Malkin and Filip Forsberg(players nobody wanted) because they were highest on the list. 

I also got about 6 hours of sleep because I stayed and tried to calm the rebellion against the horny police until like 12:00 and then had to wake up at 6:30 for school. 

256 words