2014 World Cup

Victor

So the refs directly influenced the finishing order of 3 teams with their rig job in the opener.

Would have been Mexico, Croatia, Brasil if Croatia wins that (and with two Brasil goals and one Croatia non-goal directly affected, that's a possibility)

Mexico, Brasil, Croatia if it's a draw (which is arguably more likely, based on teams playing differently with a different score line)

He will be gone for the tournament if FIFA looks at it and wants to salvage some credibility. If he doesn't, the S.American bias is alive and well.

I love seeing Italy out though.

Ivory Coast are likely to advance, 2nd on points in their group and only Greece left to play, with Katsouranis out for the match.

EAT YOUR WORDS!! EAT THEM!

FUCK

I really didn't want Greece going through. They were lucky. So lucky. Ref wasn't good at all (got the penalty right but missed the foul up the other end of the pitch that took the Ivorian out of position for the ensuing penalty call...

Group D is truly the group of death. We had 3 of the 8 teams to ever win a World Cup. 3 in the top 10 in the world... and the best central american team.

The pure fact that the 2 favourites to go through (Italy and England) were the 2 to NOT go through is a testimonial to that. 

That being said, I'm really happy for Costa Rica and hope they destroy Greece!

What a fucking bullshit Red Card on Valencia. It was NOT over top of the ball... stfu John Helm you useless cunt, 

Also... why in the hell would you give an African Ref to a France game? They colonized most of the bloody continent and have friends all over the place.. just saying. 

This definitely takes the fun out of this group...