GK - Neuer

4 - Boateng, Hummels, Howedes, Lahm

2 - Khedira, Schweinsteiger 

3 - Gotze - Podolski - Schürrle

1 - Muller

Klose off the bench

Ozil off the bench

Kroos or Drax off the bench.

Keep Mustafi and Merte on the bench unless needed.

Also why has Joggy used Schurrle thus far? He was the bets player in qualifying.

feel bad for Iran :(

anyway, Ghana plz win I just want an Afircan team in the final 16.

Ivory Coast are likely to advance, 2nd on points in their group and only Greece left to play, with Katsouranis out for the match.

Ivory Coast are likely to advance, 2nd on points in their group and only Greece left to play, with Katsouranis out for the match.

Yeah in regards to Ghana if they win and USA/GER tie, they are still out.

How did the defense let Portugal get behind them with 30 seconds left.....

I don't know much about soccer futbol, but shouldn't the defense be playing extremely conservative with a minute left and stay back?

I mean the vast majority of them were, and the other few were just playing up as recipients of outlet balls. They were trying to do what Wondo did at 92 minutes, running it into the corner and wasting 30 seconds before kicking it out off the Portuguese guy. USA was playing very defensive there and almost pulled it off, but that was just a phenomenal cross by Gel Boy.

Eagles, you are right. Sometimes though sitting back can allow the other team room to move in and shoot. Especially with Ronaldo on the field, you do not want to do that.

• Admin

This is why I don't watch much of football. That hurts so fucking bad!

Can't this happen in every sport ever?

Also obviously no one cares, but why did Dzagoev and Kerzhakov get so little and so late time against Belgium? Easily Russia's best attacking players. Capello might have a great club record but he has either grown old and senile or is just a terrible national manager. Or both.

Can't this happen in every sport ever?

Also obviously no one cares, but why did Dzagoev and Kerzhakov get so little and so late time against Belgium? Easily Russia's best attacking players. Capello might have a great club record but he has either grown old and senile or is just a terrible national manager. Or both.

My thoughts exactly. Capello ruins National squads. He left them both on the bench and now his job will be gone.

Thank god we got the win there. Would be mad if we lost, since I have a Jurassic 5 concert this saturday. Wouldn't want it to overlapse with the 1/8 finals :P

and it has NOTHING AT ALL  to do with wanting to play Croatia or Mexico instead of Brazil :P