S75 WJC GM - Team World

bigAL

🔥 WORLD JUNIORS HYYYYYYYPE 🔥

It's finally time for the final WJC GM hiring. No, there's no secret sixth team. No, there's no deep state conspiracy taking over the WJC. No, you're not getting coal in your stocking if you don't get hired today.

Your S75 Team World GM is...

Spoiler

Jiggly comes back! JigglyGumballs has the experience and personality needed to bring glory to Team Everywhere-Else.

Jiggs is another first-gen power user (seeing a trend yet?!) that has impressed at every stop in their VHL journey. Jiggly has had an excellent stint as Spartan's right hand in Las Vegas because of their strong locker room presence and infectious positive attitude. Jiggly is a huge fan of the WJC, and that excitement has spread through almost every channel in the main VHL discord server. His ability to make people care about our wee ol' tournament is a huge asset to the team.

After a shocking run to the finals last season, Jiggly has a rare chance for redemption. Silver won't be enough for Jiggs this year, and his ragtag team of players left off other teams always come into the tournament with a full bag of doritos on their shoulders. With experience making lines, scouting prospects, and assisting in the draft, Jiggly is looking to convert his assistant-ing management skills into general-ing management skills at the WJC. Las Vegas is one of the more bumpin' VHLM locker rooms, so look for the Team World discord to be 🔥 . Jiggly does an amazing job of keeping everyone included and excited, and this season will be no different.

On the ice, Mr Gumballs is hoping to get some better results as a manager than as a player. Poor Jiggly has had to play for the lowly Las Angeles Stars their whole career. It's a wonderful opportunity to play with the legendary Jeffery Pines, but other than that, Jiggly the player has an awfully empty trophy case. Another WJC medal as a manager would be a feather in the cap of this up and coming league executive.

Congratulations to Jiggly Gumballs, and best of luck in your chance at redemption and upgrading your silver medal to a gold one at the World Junior Championships!

GIF by Giphy QA

Other WJC Announcements:

Spoiler

Team USA GM - Thaddius Sales

Team Canada GM - FromTheInside
Team Asia GM - Blazzer

Team Europe GM - Ledge & Dairy
Team World GM - Jiggly Gumballs

Edited by bigAL

20 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

YEEAAAHHH JIGGS! 

ready to lose?

I have a mission to finish what I started, and if I have to go through Europe, I'll gladly use your leftovers to kick your ass.