Town of Salem #15

Gustav

14 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Sorry Hatter. I'm going with what Mike thinks, and with what my gut is telling me. It's possible I could be wrong, but usually the correct answer in these situations is the one that is the most straightforward. And in this case, that's you being TT, so Im sticking with that.

Please reconsider your actions, if you are town this is throwing the game away. The most straightforward outcome if I was TT was that the game would be over right now because I could have shot Caboose last night and LITERALLY WON THE GAME AS TT. Nothing else matters. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Your logic about Maf not having a kill N1 is completely off, they attacked in jail IIRC, and more importantly I killed two Jesters. Jesters don't have basic defense, so even if they did attack one of those Jesters the Jester would have died, there is no way that I knew they were neutral 100%

You sure have a lot of intimate knowledge of what the mafia's actions were a week ago. Would have taken me at least a few minutes of going back through forum pages to find out those answers...

Just now, Ptyrell said:

You sure have a lot of intimate knowledge of what the mafia's actions were a week ago. Would have taken me at least a few minutes of going back through forum pages to find out those answers...

It happened on night one, it was incredibly quick to look this up

Just now, Caboose30 said:

That comment has nothing to do with what I said and honestly makes me believe you less

Yes it does. You claim I "knew" there was a neutral because Mafia didn't get a kill N1. I'm showing that to be false because osens said he was attacked N1, which would have been the mafia kill 

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Either way my vote is cast though. I've been a bit sus of you Hatter for a while and at this point I'm fairly certain it's you. I could be wrong but at this point the die is cast

No, that is a horrible way to play the game. Obviously if you are TT you should try to kill me, but logically speaking what was stopping me from killing you last night and guaranteeing the win for me (if I was TT)

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

No, that is a horrible way to play the game. Obviously if you are TT you should try to kill me, but logically speaking what was stopping me from killing you last night and guaranteeing the win for me (if I was TT)

This is a good point. If either of us were TT all we needed was a kill for the win. At the same time you could be fucking with me.

@Ptyrellwhat exactly was your role afain?

This is a good point. If either of us were TT all we needed was a kill for the win. At the same time you could be fucking with me.

I promise you I am not. He claimed LO I believe

@Caboose30, if you are town, just consider this. As a Crusader, you have no way to protect yourself. If I was the TT, and I shot you last night, the game would already be over. That is the only thing that matters right now. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@Caboose30, if you are town, just consider this. As a Crusader, you have no way to protect yourself. If I was the TT, and I shot you last night, the game would already be over. That is the only thing that matters right now. 

Which is the only reason I'm considering you to be telling the truth. Likewise if I had been on you last night and Ptyrell had visited I would have won.

Lookout

N1: jorg - omg

N2: jorg - omg, lefty, osens

N3: jorg - omg

N4: osens - none

N5: jorg - omg

N6: Hatter - omg, solas, osens, +1 more (Caboose/Crusader)

N7: Caboose - none

N8: Caboose - none

N9: no action

Which is the only reason I'm considering you to be telling the truth. Likewise if I had been on you last night and Ptyrell had visited I would have won.

Then what from Ptyrell's will would make that situation change? Not that I'm not ok with you waiting for all the info, take your time, but I believe that the only thing that matters is that if I was TT the game would be over already. 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Then what from Ptyrell's will would make that situation change? Not that I'm not ok with you waiting for all the info, take your time, but I believe that the only thing that matters is that if I was TT the game would be over already. 

1) I know you're smart, and tbh I'm a very untrusting person when it comes to these games. You could in theory just be pulling me along.

2) I wanted to see if his will was reflective of Maf movement 

Hatter you could have shot someone last night, but you didn't because you had no reason to. You were on the way to winning already! Obviously hindsight is 20:20, but in no way does not shooting someone last night somehow exonerate you from all the other evidence that points to you being TT

Just now, Ptyrell said:

Hatter you could have shot someone last night, but you didn't because you had no reason to. You were on the way to winning already! Obviously hindsight is 20:20, but in no way does not shooting someone last night somehow exonerate you from all the other evidence that points to you being TT

Literally there is no evidence that points to me being TT. You are saying I had no reason to, but the reason is completely apparent by the fact that I can be lynched right now. On my way to winning =/= winning. In fact, me not shooting someone last night does exonerate me because if I was town and guessed wrong then not only would I die the next night, but I wouldn't have a bullet to use