Town of Salem #15

Gustav

42 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

And if Hatter is TT I guess we lose.

The universe probably dictates that Hatter's the TT, but let's do it. I'll keep on Ricer.

• Gustav locked this topic

*night phase Gustav noises*

Yeah, let's get this over with.

List of living players (11)

Gustav has a few weird-ass dreams about the layout of his store getting changed drastically and getting screamed at by every old person in town as a result.

He then wakes up at 1:30 again.

@omgitshim is dead, victim to a CRUSADER. He was a BODYGUARD.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1: kenthicc lamar

N2: lil thiccy

N3: thiccy cent

N4: sir thiccs-a-lot

N5: thiccy minaj

N6: hatrick star

Flex probably should be lynched first just because he seems to want the Crusader out most.

@Spartanis dead too, executed by the JAILOR. He was a JUGGERNAUT.

Last will:

Spoiler

My name is Gustav Mattias and I am the horniest of all the men here. I crack down on those who I deem to be horny simply because I must recognize my appreciation of the raw feeling of horniness without displaying my savage passion. I secretly enjoy all speak that is horny, and I long for the next horny speak so that I may be summoned to feast my eyes on the glory that is horniness. Oh and I'm the juggernaut.

tenor.gif?itemid=16084327

Let this next day phase begin!

List of living players (9)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
6 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

I second this motion. @GustavMattias

Sure, but this also assumes everyone with an action is ready to submit one. I'm aware that there's a plan but the plan existing isn't written consent on the part of everyone involved to go along with it.

At that point I don't think this would speed things up at all if I'm supposed to give everyone a fair chance to do what they'd like to do with their actions and their time. Especially since this wasn't planned by itself--someone might have dropped in a vote today and gone offline until early tomorrow morning when they'll drop in an action. Better to just run on schedule.

Welcome to why I don't like town traitor 😄

2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Sure, but this also assumes everyone with an action is ready to submit one. I'm aware that there's a plan but the plan existing isn't written consent on the part of everyone involved to go along with it.

At that point I don't think this would speed things up at all if I'm supposed to give everyone a fair chance to do what they'd like to do with their actions and their time. Especially since this wasn't planned by itself--someone might have dropped in a vote today and gone offline until early tomorrow morning when they'll drop in an action. Better to just run on schedule.

Welcome to why I don't like town traitor 😄

Let's just bring everyone back from the dead and start over?

5 hours ago, Ptyrell said:

The expected people visited hatter except for mmflex.

vote flex

Also I visited Caboose again to get a second opinion of results. First results were sus. Everyone else seemed to believe Boose. So I went there again. Going to Hatter wasn't going to do anything for me.

• Gustav locked this topic

I'm doing this now because being exactly on time isn't really needed today and I don't feel like staring at the clock for another 5 minutes.

@MMFLEX gets lynched today; he was a SHERIFF.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1 - Ptyrell - Inno

N2 - Jiggly - Sus

N3 - jhatty - Sus

N4 - Devise - Inno

N5 - Caboose - Sus

N6 - Caboose -

Notes: I'm always suspect of everyone, but with this being Town Traitor I don't trust a single fucking soul. Jhatty & Jeff are generally quiet when they are evil, so they are high on my suspect list. OMG and Hatter seem to have already gotten defensive by D3 which makes me wonder about potential TT.

Your next day phase will be coming...before 11 AM tomorrow! Can you believe it?

List of living players (8)

tenor.gif?itemid=5183695

@Berocka thinks I'm annoying for this gif, so here it is again. 

@osens got yeeted last night by a CRUSADER. He was a LOOKOUT.

@Ricer13 got yeeted last night by the JAILOR. He was the MAFIOSO.

There are no more members of the Mafia left alive! If the Town Traitor is not killed by the end of Night 10...Mafia wins!

List of living players (6)

Spoiler

@JorgTheGoat03
@Mr_Hatter
@Ptyrell
@solas

• Gustav unlocked this topic

Also I have no idea why it only hid 2 of the tags because I highlighted the whole list. It's staying that way because no double ping.

Well we didn't follow OMGs plan there last night, theoretically only al should have visited me to be killed last night, but honestly I don't think its going to matter in the long run. 

6 alive

D8 - Lynch Jorg - 5

N8 - Al visits me to get crusadered tonight AND NO ONE ELSE - 4

D9 - Lynch solas/pty - 3

N9 - NO ONE VISITS  - 3

D10 - Lynch solas/pty - 2

N10 - I shoot Caboose - Town wins

The ways in which this goes wrong:

Al doesn't die tonight. If I was roleblocked, we lynch caboose because he didn't go on me but al did, if I am not RB'd then we Lynch al. 

Thats literally the only way this plan  can "go wrong" unless we chicken out of the plan, and even then its an easy solution. 

Obviously you have to trust that I am not TT, but thats a requirement for the game mode unfortunately.  I am not, to be clear.