Town of Salem #15

Gustav

Once again, lets look at the decision from last nights perspective: 

If I am TT:

Option 1: I shoot Caboose, I win the game by forcing a stalemate with a lookout and the timer runs out. 

Option 2: I do nothing, allow town the chance to lynch me and lose the game for no reason. 

@Caboose30you say I am smart. Which one of these seems like the smart decision to you? 

On 1/4/2021 at 11:25 AM, Ptyrell said:

Ok lot happened to me.

I was transported

I triggered a trap

Aaannnddd

I am the Lookout.

N1: jorg - omg

N2: jorg - omg, lefty, and *** 

Lefty has got to be the trapper based off what I know. He said the other person is a good role so Im not sure if I should divulge who that is or not to protect them. Depending on what their role is. Either way, I can confirm them if needed.

So with Wentz dead we know his psychic readings are correct. Seals the deal that jiggly is guilty

VOTE JIGGLY

I was literally one of the first people to vote for jiggly, who turned out to be the mafioso.

Wanna know who never voted for jiggly? MR HATTER

2 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Once again, lets look at the decision from last nights perspective: 

If I am TT:

Option 1: I shoot Caboose, I win the game by forcing a stalemate with a lookout and the timer runs out. 

Option 2: I do nothing, allow town the chance to lynch me and lose the game for no reason. 

@Caboose30you say I am smart. Which one of these seems like the smart decision to you? 

You just keep bringing up the same point over and over and over and over again. No rebuttal to the other facts:

- you didn't vote against mafia early in the game

- you have only shot neutrals

- you've been the biggest proponent of omg's plan

- Ricer accidentally said you were TT to medium

- Mike and Eagles both think you are TT

- you've been super defensive this whole time about being TT, when everyone else including Caboose and myself have been willing to go along with omgs plan

It is honestly so obvious I don't know why we are still having this conversation 

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

You just keep bringing up the same point over and over and over and over again. No rebuttal to the other facts:

- you've been super defensive this whole time about being TT, when everyone else including Caboose and myself have been willing to go along with omgs plan

It is honestly so obvious I don't know why we are still having this conversation 

Except you didnt follow the plan.

1 minute ago, Caboose30 said:

Ptyrell you fucked up by not visiting Hatter last night

Wtf are you talking about. Omgs plan was nobody visits last night. I followed his plan to the letter, including when it could have gotten me killed. Do not let yourself be manipulated by Hatter

Just now, Ptyrell said:

Wtf are you talking about. Omgs plan was nobody visits last night. I followed his plan to the letter, including when it could have gotten me killed. Do not let yourself be manipulated by Hatter

Nope the plan was you died last night and then vigi would shoot me tonight 

On 1/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, Mr_Hatter said:

Well we didn't follow OMGs plan there last night, theoretically only al should have visited me to be killed last night, but honestly I don't think its going to matter in the long run. 

6 alive

D8 - Lynch Jorg - 5

N8 - Al visits me to get crusadered tonight AND NO ONE ELSE - 4

D9 - Lynch solas/pty - 3

N9 - NO ONE VISITS  - 3

D10 - Lynch solas/pty - 2

N10 - I shoot Caboose - Town wins

Look at the plan Hatter made from omg. Night 9 was last night.

1 minute ago, Ptyrell said:

- I did vote against mafia early in the game and I linked the comment to it. 

- I have still shot neutrals, that's not an argument against myself. I mean realistically there were no good mafia shooting targets, we sussed out maf pretty quick

- I didn't come up with the plan, and if I am town, of course I will be the biggest proponent of a plan that lets me guarantee a town victory. 

- Lets assume you actually were seance'd we are going to blindly think Ricer "accidentaly" let something like that slip

- We literally have no way of knowing you were actually seanced, so you saying that means nothing. 

- Of course I am defensive about being TT; I'm not, and if I am lynched today then town loses. If you truly were willing to go along with OMGs plan then you would accept your lynch and let the plan actually finish. 

how's that for rebuttals?

3 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Nope the plan was you died last night and then vigi would shoot me tonight 

He is actually right technically, the plan was for no one to visit and then we lynch today and I kill tonight. 

Well I spent the last hour or so on here instead of working, so I should probably get back to that 😂 . If things change can someone ping me on discord tbh? idk if that is against the rules but I'd rather not come back to this without time to respond. 

This is death by a thousand words. I'm too busy at work to respond to everything, and somehow Hatter has convinced you @Caboose30that by some twisted logic that am TT?

Obviously I don't have any concrete evidence to prove that I had a seance last night. Otherwise it would be OP and Hatter wouldn't still be talking. But I'm sure they picked me because you were already suspicious out that Hatter was TT. I don't understand how Hatter has somehow convinced you after a million messages that he is innocent.

There is no way that town should lose this game after the huge lead we've had aalllll game. Please don't throw that away just because Hatter is good at manipulation.

Everyone knows Hatter is TT. Him making a mistake last night doesnt prove that he is innocent..

I don't see any rule against this, so this is from discord: (I added who is talking since that doesn't copy over for some reason)

(Gus)

@ptyrell you have received a message from beyond the grave!

(Mike)

Hey we figured out Hatter is TT. Ricer let it slip while arguing about it 

(Me)

Ooooohh I've never done a seance before

Lol nice!

Wait @MikeSzat how do you know Ricer isn't lying?

(Mike)

We don't know for sure, but as soon as he said it Doom pointed out that we still had the seance and then Ricer deleted his comment but we all saw that he had said Hatter.

Then he tried to play it off as if he had done it on purpose, but it was pretty obvious he was faking it.

Eagles also said he thought it was Hatter already because of how Hatter kept pushing omg's original plan and that usually he wouldnt just go along with a big plan like that unless he was TT.

Also @MikeSzat tell him that it can't be Caboose because he was framed by mafia based on sheriffs results

That was Eagles

(Me)

Hmmmm ok...

Well that makes it easier, thanks!

Anything else I should know?

(Mike)

No problem!

No I think that's everything

Good luck!

(Me)

Thanks!

@Caboose30

Cmon @Caboose30all the evidence is right in front of you. I dont know why you are letting him smooth talk you out of this. You know he is guilty. He is just BSing his way out of this. If you lynch me, it is game over and town loses. All of town wants you to vote for him. Otherwise we've just wasted a week and a half and a huge lead in order to watch TT win in the end. 

27 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Cmon @Caboose30all the evidence is right in front of you. I dont know why you are letting him smooth talk you out of this. You know he is guilty. He is just BSing his way out of this. If you lynch me, it is game over and town loses. All of town wants you to vote for him. Otherwise we've just wasted a week and a half and a huge lead in order to watch TT win in the end. 

In all honesty I think both of you are full of shit and I want to lynch you both right the fuck now. But at the end of the day regardless of who I vote that person is going to try and smooth talk me over to their side so they dont get lynched