Town of Salem #15

Gustav

Blazzer noises once again...

The 4 remaining people have decided to lynch @solas. He's the TRACKER hence the countdown is still in place. 

Thread will be closed by the one and only St. Quik in 8 mins. 

List of Living Players (3): 

• Gustav unlocked this topic

Vote Ptyrell

And before anyone accuses me of being TT, if I was really the TT I would have shot Caboose last night so I could guarantee a 1v1 tonight against a helpless LO. I'm town, game should be over unless Ptyrell was lying about his role, which is why we vote him out before Caboose.

GGs

And before you say "well you can only shoot three times" if I was TT we would also win with a stalemate since that is how TT works. So either way if I was TT I would have killed Caboose last night.

Had a seance with Mike last night. Hatter is TT.  Ricer let it slip and forgot about seance. Apparently Eagles has been calling it for the past few days ever since Hatter became the biggest proponent of omg's plan. And of the two of you, I definitely trust you not to be TT over Hatter. Since all he has done this game is shoot 2 jesters.

Vote Hatter

Ok cool, so Ptyrell is the TT. While I appreciate the attempt, and I feel for you because you didn't have any other options really, that does nothing to combat the idea that if I actually was TT, this game would already be over because I would have shot Caboose last night. @Caboose30, you want to do the honors and end this drawn out game?

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Ok cool, so Ptyrell is the TT. While I appreciate the attempt, and I feel for you because you didn't have any other options really, that does nothing to combat the idea that if I actually was TT, this game would already be over because I would have shot Caboose last night. @Caboose30, you want to do the honors and end this drawn out game?

I think it is pretty obvious you are TT. Obviously you wouldn't shoot someone when we were all already blindly following a plan that would lead to you winning. You had no reason to expose yourself. Not to mention the extra risk of accidentally shooting someone that Crusader was visiting.

Just now, Ptyrell said:

I think it is pretty obvious you are TT. Obviously you wouldn't shoot someone when we were all already blindly following a plan that would lead to you winning. You had no reason to expose yourself. Not to mention the extra risk of accidentally shooting someone that Crusader was visiting.

If I was TT and shot Caboose last night, mafia wins hands down. Literally zero ways that goes wrong. That would have been the best decision by a mile. Because otherwise I would have opened it up to the possibility of getting lynched today (like what is now happening)

Also if I would have shot the crusader, there's no way I could have been killed by the crusader. Thats why (if I was TT) I would have shot Caboose and not yourself.

But once again, I didn't. 

Actually I shot 2 jesters, and if either came up as town I would have immediately outed myself as TT. Regardless, I don't want to clutter up the thread going back and forth with you here to hide the actual important information from Caboose. He will come online, he will make his decision.

Also @Ptyrell I'll leave you with one last thought. If you actually were seance'd last night and are not TT, how do you know that Ricer didn't just "accidentally" let slip that I was TT in order to get Mike to seance you and tell you that. Think logically; once again, if I was actually TT this situation wouldn't even be happening, the game would have ended last night. So if you are actually town, I implore you to think critically here; I am not the person you want to be voting here.

Sorry Hatter. I'm going with what Mike thinks, and with what my gut is telling me. It's possible I could be wrong, but usually the correct answer in these situations is the one that is the most straightforward. And in this case, that's you being TT, so Im sticking with that.

52 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Wrong, I still have Crusader defense. Hence why I went on Ptyrell last night to avoid a potential 1 v 1 where the TT wins

All I would have had to do last night is kill Ptyrell and I would have won as TT since I know that you as the vigi cant kill me. Personally my line of thinking lines up with Ptyrell right now. My gut has been telling me that you're the TT Hatter and here is why.

Maf didnt have a kill N1 so you would have already known who one of the neutrals you killed was if you were the TT, the second one wasnt something you found on your own either. Town told you to shoot iirc. On top of that you are a completely useless role at this stage of the game, it would have been way better if you had used your last shot to confirm yourself as town rather than wait until the end to try and shoot a crusader with defense.

For that reason I am going to 

Vote Hatter

7 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Wrong, I still have Crusader defense. Hence why I went on Ptyrell last night to avoid a potential 1 v 1 where the TT wins

Wrong, Crusader doesn't have defense. I could have shot you

2 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Wrong, Crusader doesn't have defense. I could have shot you

You right I read it wrong. I give my target powerful defense. Although could have sworn that @Doomsdayclaimed to have crusader defense in an earlier game? Was there an update?

3 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

All I would have had to do last night is kill Ptyrell and I would have won as TT since I know that you as the vigi cant kill me. Personally my line of thinking lines up with Ptyrell right now. My gut has been telling me that you're the TT Hatter and here is why.

Maf didnt have a kill N1 so you would have already known who one of the neutrals you killed was if you were the TT, the second one wasnt something you found on your own either. Town told you to shoot iirc. On top of that you are a completely useless role at this stage of the game, it would have been way better if you had used your last shot to confirm yourself as town rather than wait until the end to try and shoot a crusader with defense.

For that reason I am going to 

Vote Hatter

Crusader does not have self defense, so either you are lying or you are incorrect. More importantly, you can't directly kill Pty as Crusader, you need to rely on him visiting your target. 

Your logic about Maf not having a kill N1 is completely off, they attacked in jail IIRC, and more importantly I killed two Jesters. Jesters don't have basic defense, so even if they did attack one of those Jesters the Jester would have died, there is no way that I knew they were neutral 100%

Just now, Caboose30 said:

You right I read it wrong. I give my target powerful defense. Although could have sworn that @Doomsdayclaimed to have crusader defense in an earlier game? Was there an update?

You can't visit yourself my dude

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Crusader does not have self defense, so either you are lying or you are incorrect. More importantly, you can't directly kill Pty as Crusader, you need to rely on him visiting your target. 

Your logic about Maf not having a kill N1 is completely off, they attacked in jail IIRC, and more importantly I killed two Jesters. Jesters don't have basic defense, so even if they did attack one of those Jesters the Jester would have died, there is no way that I knew they were neutral 100%

One of those jesterels was an Exe turned jest and no Maf had no kills N1

On 1/3/2021 at 10:18 AM, osens said:

well I can tell that I was jailed last night and someone tried to attack me. Only 1 man threatened to kill me N1 yesterday and it was mr Eagles aka @WentzKneeFan036. Want to explain yourself?

Osens said he was shot. Not one of the Jesters