Big Changes in San Diego

thadthrasher

Playoff hockey is always exciting. The crowds grow larger and louder, locker room tensions grow, and play on the ice just seems so much more intricate and precise. However, only one team can come out happy during playoffs, and for S75 the happy team is the Philadelphia Reapers, under the management of @DMaximus and @dariusmarimotoman

As playoffs begin, and teams begin being eliminated, changes start coming. As S75 closes out, a major announcement came out from VHLM Commissioners: 10 seasons ago the San Diego Marlins named their first General Manager, @InstantRockstar. We have come to announce that @InstantRockstar has officially stepped down from his position.

This news certainly came as quite a shock, but we were equally shocked and excited to learn that a relatively new face in the VHL was taking the reigns in San Diego, @thadthrasher

Honestly, I'm incredibly shocked. I threw my name into the ring and have been applying for positions left-and-right. When I received the call that named me the General Manager for Team USA for the S75 WJC I felt so honored. When I found out that some General Manager and Assistant positions were opening up in the M I decided to take a leap. I would have been shocked to be named as an assistant, but to be picked as a General Manager is just surreal. It's going to be a big change for me and for San Diego, but I know we can make this transition together and that we will see many seasons of success. I have very large shoes to fill, but I am confident in my abilities.

Again, we extend congratulations to Thadius Sales and wish him luck in San Diego!

--------------

281 words, claiming week ending Jan 01.

Edited by thadthrasher

2 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Playoff hockey is always exciting. The crowds grow larger and louder, locker room tensions grow, and play on the ice just seems so much more intricate and precise. However, only one team can come out happy during playoffs, and for S75 the happy team is the Philadelphia Reapers, under the management of @DMaximus and @dariusmarimotoman

As playoffs begin, and teams begin being eliminated, changes start coming. As S75 closes out, a major announcement came out from VHLM Commissioners: 10 seasons ago the San Diego Marlins named their first General Manager, @InstantRockstar. We have come to announce that @InstantRockstar has officially stepped down from his position.

This news certainly came as quite a shock, but we were equally shocked and excited to learn that a relatively new face in the VHL was taking the reigns in San Diego, @thadthrasher

Again, we extend congratulations to Thadius Sales and wish him luck in San Diego!

--------------

I leave the team with no regrets, I loved every second of it. The playoff experiences, the recruitment, the retainment, it's what has made the league what it is. 

The team is in excellent hands. Congrats again my friend, and good luck! :)

3 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

--------------

Congrats. Can’t wait to see a video presser for the Marlins.