no. newhook is NOT a veteran yet. no way.

mediocrepony

Oh gosh I'm so old. (I'm not, actually, but whatever. Newhook is STILL 20 for some reason.)

User: GrittyIsKing09 | TPE: 499 (0 Banked)
C | 6' 2" | 205 lb. | Age: 20 | US.png | MOS_V02.png
VHL Drafted: 35th Overall (S72) | VHLM Drafted: 36th Overall (S72)

CAREER STATS AS OF 2/3/21 at 1:15 PM:

GAMES PLAYED   GOALS     ASSISTS    POINTS  +/-    SHOTS    PIM  

176                           46             68              114        48      473        77

Cole Newhook often looks back upon his rookie seasons and smiles wistfully. The cheers of the Moscow fans. The people wearing his name on their jerseys they bought. The comforting words of the now-retired veterans such as Nate Telker and Raymond Bernard. He was young then. And actually still the exact same age now for some reason. Newhook was never the best player, never got the most points, but his value is more than his points. On and off the ice, Newhook is a charismatic figure. On the ice, people just score when he is playing with them. 30 games into the year, Newhook has a +35 +/-, best in the league. Off the ice, he is a talkative person in the locker room. Newhook is still one of the younger players on the team, but is a great person to be on the ice with any player. In his first year, Newhook started off selfish. Didn't really pass, got angry when other people didn't pass, and was a bit hotheaded. After a talk from Victor Alfredsson, the Moscow GM, Newhook changed his game around. He increased his passing, decreased his selfishness, and did much better overall. His original selfishness still left him with a negative +/- for the year, but apart from that, it was an overall decent first-gen rookie year in the VHL. Asked to comment on this, his then-teammates said that they were quite impressed by his moral progress over the year. This year, Cole Newhook has been demolishing his previous seasons. So far this year, he has a .84 points per game, compared to his previous seasons. In his rookie season, S74, he only had a .625 points per game average, and in S75, only a .583. In my interview with Newhook, he said he is smashing his goal of .75 a game. In his words, "It's great! I came into this season hoping to be really useful in some way or another, whether it be points, or even if it isn't on the ice, maybe the locker room? But so far I'm actually leading the league in something which is great, smashing my goal for points per game, and just having a great, great year overall! I have great chemistry with my linemates, and I'm just so glad that I was able to be drafted into the VHL, and especially to a team as good as Moscow."  

Mentioned Players:

450 something words idk