Pancho and LLLLLLLefty

Frank

8 hours ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

can i ask you something? Where do you find all of these renders and backgrounds?

I have most of the resources that @boubabi and others have shared over the years in the resource section.lots of different stock packs etc... As for cuts I make my own or use ones others have shared. Getty images is great for finding high res photos except they have the wordmark. Google is okay too.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I have most of the resources that @boubabi and others have shared over the years in the resource section.lots of different stock packs etc... As for cuts I make my own or use ones others have shared. Getty images is great for finding high res photos except they have the wordmark. Google is okay too.

10 hours ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

can i ask you something? Where do you find all of these renders and backgrounds?

I don't know if you know about this website but Dollar shared it with us on Discord a while back and it blew the collective mind of our graphics community. We certainly still have people who insist that doing it yourself is better (especially because it can lower the quality of some cuts) but it's saved me a ton of time with sigs because it absolutely works and I'm not good enough to care about whatever difference I can't even notice most of the time.

I legitimately enjoy clicking into your sigs Frank, really great stuff.

Just now, GustavMattias said:

I don't know if you know about this website but Dollar shared it with us on Discord a while back and it blew the collective mind of our graphics community. We certainly still have people who insist that doing it yourself is better (especially because it can lower the quality of some cuts) but it's saved me a ton of time with sigs because it absolutely works and I'm not good enough to care about whatever difference I can't even notice most of the time.

I legitimately enjoy clicking into your sigs Frank, really great stuff.

Nice I'll have to give that a try. 

14 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

wat? serif fonts aren't that hard to pull off

I tried once and someone (I forget who) told me that serif fonts are trash and I should never use them. But in their defense it was an awful graphic so in that case they were right.