[S49] -- (S46) C - Sean Blacker

Toast

• Admin
1 hour ago, Banackock said:

I've done nothing to you. You're the one always being rude and pouting about me.

If I come off as an asshole, it's only because you are one towards me :) Cheers, mate. Have a wonderful Saturday.

I mean by this logic, you're outbidding Riga because Toast is an asshole towards you.

Just now, Victor said:

I mean by this logic, you're outbidding Riga because Toast is an asshole towards you.

No, Toast isn't an asshole. By this logic, Toast doesn't complain nor send negative, rude remarks towards me. I rather enjoy Toast. Especially with Peach jam. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

No, Toast isn't an asshole. By this logic, Toast doesn't complain nor send negative, rude remarks towards me. I rather enjoy Toast. Especially with Peach jam. 

So I guess if Quebec and Riga try to sign a player you don't need but you bid anyway, the common denominator is... hmmm

• Admin
Just now, Molholt said:

Been awhile since he tried to talk about how much better than Toronto, Seattle was. How'd that turn out for ya @StevenStamkos91?

haven't you noticed, Seattle has shifted their attention to Quebec?

picking on the cripple for shame

6 minutes ago, Victor said:

I think it's time for @stevo to leave then

Free was a damn steal. So was LSP though. Hell, Parechkin is as much a steal as you can be as a 1st OA. 

I had a pretty good draft for having such a bad draft. 

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, Molholt said:

Free was a damn steal. So was LSP though. Hell, Parechkin is as much a steal as you can be as a 1st OA. 

I had a pretty good draft for having such a bad draft. 

Yeah well that all went to hell when you decided to pick Higgins :) 

5 hours ago, Evans said:

You can make FA offers despite being over the cap?

Nope, you're right, you can't. In fact making an offer over the cap just to either boost another teams cap should have a penalty. Besides of course the bad reputation that goes with it.

• Will locked this topic