Sim Updater

Victor

• Admin

May or may not be necessary but nonetheless, would be nice to see who would be interested.

Need someone reliable to update the sim on a weekly basis following on-site updates. Obviously the sim engine has to work on your computer. There will be a weekly TPE payout so long as the job is done.

Apply below.

• Senior Admin

Id be really interested in this job.

I can be counted on to get the job done reliably, every week. I believe I'm one of the most active guys on this site currently and would love to get even more involved with the league. Also, I have a PC.

I think thus far, with my grading job, I have proved I can be reliable to do the job I sign up for. I have worked with STHS a bit under the guidance of eaglesfan, so I do have some of the knowledge required for this.

PS I know I currently have two jobs, but I am looking to pass on the surveying job to a newer member. And this something I am extremely interested in taking on.

Edited by Draper

I am interested in this position.

I've been a weekly updater with my own player and have grown a lot over the two seasons I've been involved in this league, and I'd like a way to supplement my TPE income. I am also interested in learning the SimonT simulator in order to potentially one day step into a management position.

This would be a good way for me to get more involved in the community and stay active as I bring my guy into the bigs.

I apply, I also have STHS and want to prove my worth in the community. I have simmed in a few leagues before and have been an back up simmer before. I am quite active so this would not be a problem whatsoever.

Id be really interested in this job.

I can be counted on to get the job done reliably, every week. I believe I'm one of the most active guys on this site currently and would love to get even more involved with the league. Also, I have a PC.

I think thus far, with my grading job, I have proved I can be reliable to do the job I sign up for. I have worked with STHS a bit under the guidance of eaglesfan, so I do have some of the knowledge required for this.

Hire this man!

Guest Svoboda_3

I'd apply, but I think there are some people above me who should be given an opportunity. It's a chance for others to get involved, cause I know I'm not going anywhere.

What are the exact details of this job? I'd be interested.

If Victor explained it correctly, you get the sim file and update the players. You need STHS.

• 2 weeks later...

After lots of debate we came to a conclusion that the person that gets the first time position of Sim Updater is MapFreak.

It was really close between a lot of members, especially all the first gens that applied, we wanted to give the opportunity to them. I hope no one is discouraged and continues to put their names out there for league jobs in the future.