(S78) RW - Dave Ondzuls, TPE: 66

DavBec

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @DavBec!

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is Juice and I am the General Manager for the Yukon Rush.

The Rush prides itself on developing players and doing the best we can to make your VHL experience the best it can be, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We can offer you 3rd Line Minutes to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @DavBec, welcome to the VHL!

The VHLM season is still young, and the Saskatoon Wild are still looking for new additions to the roster! We're off to a fantastic start this year, but we still have room for more quality talent! We will start you off on the third line, where you can develop your build and work your way towards earning a bigger role on the team! We have a positive atmosphere in our locker room that is dedicated to ensuring that our players are prepared to not only reach the VHL, but excel there as well. 

Take the time to review your offers, as directly choosing where you'll play is a rare opportunity in the VHL. Make sure you choose the team that can best offer you what you're looking for. If Saskatoon is that team, you can join the Wild by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Edited by Doomsday

Hello @DavBec

I am rjfryman the GM of the Houston Bulls. Right now is a great time to join many different teams, some can offer you a better shot at winning a cup, others can offer you more time on the ice. Either choice is valid and there is nothing wrong with any of them. Houston has room on our 3rd line for you if thats what you want. We are a decent team but there are better, but I will put our locker room players as some of the best. I am biased of course all the VHLM GM's are super great and would be amazing to play for. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out whether you are on my team or not. If you do want to join the bulls simply quote this message and say you want to join the bulls. Hope you have a great day and enjoy the VHL.

-rjfryman

Good afternoon @DavBec

I am the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings and would love to bring your player into the fold.

At this time I can offer you 2nd Line Minutes with full PP opportunities.  Something I don't think many others can really offer.

We are a young team going through a rebuild but it has given our other recruits lots of opportunity and responsibility and I think you'd be a great addition and would see some success before going back into the draft in the offseason

If you have any questions please let me know and if you are interested, just quote this post with #KingsoftheWorld.

5 hours ago, DavBec said:

Player Information

Username: DavBec

Player Name: Dave Ondzuls

Recruited From: Member (Anomalijs)

Position: RW

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 213 lbs.

Birthplace: Latvia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star winger in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720142727026704394/801267015137624074/Better_Vegas.png

Hey there @DavBec!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm JigglyGumballs, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

We'd like to offer you 3rd line minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at En1GmA#5695!

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!"

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Jiggs

Las Vegas GM