Jugs Vision On What's Next

NerdyCowz

Jugs Vision What's Next

The vision of any hockey player is not just about playing the game they love it's about more. The team, the fans and the passion they have so heavy for something everyone wants to be apart of. Hockey Players are some of the best world class athletes in the world today. The training they do is unlike any other sports. The teams dedication with each other is not just about the word its the meaning on the weight it carry's. The word team in this sport is about family, hardworking, dedication and the love and passion for newcomer defensemen that has recently joined the San Diego Marlins of the VHLM this has been something that's been already proved to be true.  Milk Jugs the newly acquired rookie that signed for the rest of the season has been a player notable known for true heart for every shift he plays and every move he makes its just incredible. 

What's next is just the upcoming games and improving like any other player in the VHLM but its also to prove to the scouts on why they should select them over somebody else. For this case Jugs wants to show why he's the best player in the position he plays and why the potential of a top pairing defender is only what he'd call minimum. Jugs knows what he's worth and will just prove it then talk about it or make comments to the media. Being the go to guy is what he would like to think of himself as and a good strong leader. His on ice play has caught the eyes of his teammates being passing over shooting type and setting up the star players. He's any goal scores dream powerplay QB for that reason alone. 

The true vision for Milk Jugs since joining the VHLM into his first professional hockey season has already been stated he's looking to make an impact. getting his first point was a first of many into the milestones he's about to hit in his career. Scouts have said already that this young player could be one of the best picks in this seasons draft as Milk Jugs showcases skills that just plain and simple can't be taught by anyone and are the kind of skills you just born with. The time has come and Milk Jugs is now looking to have a successful season and has the vision of becoming a top name in the future when laces up in the VHL. Milk Jugs has already showed some of the skillsets he posses but hasn't been happy with himself and will look too play better in upcoming games.  The vison Jugs has is to be a top pairing defensemen and looks to being a household name in the VHLM and VHL and will continue prove why soon enough. His vision is what his true goal is and to prove why he belongs into the pro's. 

What Scouts should know is behind the offensive skills and being a puck mover Jugs is still improving defense and will look to be able to be placed into any situation in any game. Scouts have reportedly thought Jugs could of been a bust because of the high praises given from his local Jr clubs but GM Thad has said the following about those comments recently in a press conference for the media, here's what was said. 

" this team and myself do not think Jugs is a bust or will be. Its about getting settled and finding his step. He's young and is only just getting started into his pro career and i think the media is honestly being unfair. Jugs has my vote of confidence and will be somebody that any team that drafts will be very lucky. Jugs is strong a good puncher too. A lot of people won't even know that or full story but my war with Juice, Jugs has been my enforcer and has already laid the law and a couple beat downs. I think this shows his true dedication for this team and I'm one lucky GM. Also i would like to say him dejuicing Juice and rapidly punching that lil twigs face was enjoyable and i think that so far is my favorite moment i have with Jugs. ." 

triple h fighting GIF by WWE

WOW, one big high praise by the boss! If true this can only mean one thing. That maybe just maybe that this player is actually note worthy? I think we could just leave that up to the scouts but for now Jugs will just develop more to take on a better role here in the Marlins and continue to work his way up the ladder. The Marlins have been impressing the league with some of the top recruits in recent seasons and Thad can certainly add this one to his list of many. Milk Jugs just will have to find some team chemistry on the ice for the better play and just continue to listen to his coach. We've seen some glimpses of a top prospect and that's something Milk Jugs will just need to do consent and on a nightly basis. This praise may just give the boost of confidence that Jugs may just need to have it shown on the ice. 

I think its fair to say Jugs has already made a impact around the league seeing some of the strength he has in his skill sets but lets talk about his play. Milk Jugs has been really impressive when being on the puck. Quick and soft hands, a hard shot and the most impressive the vision on the ice is something any team shouldn't take lightly. Milk Jugs is highly reliable in his own zone and shutting down top players so far in the VHLM however we will only see how good this young player is after drafted and into the VHL lineup of whatever team drafts him.  Such high praises for one that hasn't done much is what your probably thinking but you will see why in the next upcoming games but for now we will kickback relax and enjoy seeing what this kid can do. 

people mentioned 

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

My worlds best boss/ GM @thadthrasher

and poo head @Juice  (your name is dejuiced) crushing music video GIF

will be claimed for this and next week!

This was a great write up! It's funny, entertaining, and best of all it's about a great player! We are glad to have you on the team and look forwarding to seeing all that you will do in the VHL!

Also,

16 minutes ago, NerdyCowz said:

poo head @Juice  (your name is dejuiced)

...amazing.

Yuck-on better look out. They're about to be #DeJuiced in S77!

41 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

This was a great write up! It's funny, entertaining, and best of all it's about a great player! We are glad to have you on the team and look forwarding to seeing all that you will do in the VHL!

Also,

...amazing.

Yuck-on better look out. They're about to be #DeJuiced in S77!

As we take your playoff spot 😂

21 hours ago, Bobo said:

I love this! You know, VHT is looking for new writers..

Anyways, great write-up. I love the concept and technique expressed in this. It’s a very well done article.

@JB123 has some good chops.

Have a conversation