It's been over a year

mediocrepony

Sooooo hey there! As you are probably guessing by the title, I've been a year since I joined the Victory Hockey League. 1 whole year. Yes, true, I didn't really do anything for the first month or so, but it still counts. I think. ANYWAYS,

I have some people to thank. Quite a few, in fact. A lot of GM's, a lot of friends, all of whom helped me throughout this year.

We'll start from the beginning. 

@Berocka. One-time GM of the Mississauga Hounds, approached me with my first contract.

@Rayzor_7 GM of the Minnesota Storm, GM when I put up my 95 point season (great by my standards) in the VHLM.

@Mr_Hatter AGM of the Storm, also a great friend on Moscow. 

@der meister Great friend, fellow vegetarian, fellow enjoyer of the Phantom Tollbooth, a book where the main character has my name

@bigAL Friend, and fellow Weird Al enjoyer

@Victor MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW
@SpartanMOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW, also enjoys a ZenGM hockey, a game that half of my free time is devoted to. 

@WentzKneeFan036you know i think you can change your name back. Anyways, also in love with gritty, and a friend.

Don't get angry if I missed you and you think you deserved to be here, i probably forgot a lot of people. Let me know in a message or something so you can earn the validation you deserve!

I have tons of memories from my tenure as a underachieving 600 TPEr, like the playoffs, very civil discussions, and non hostile debates about cheating.

This has been amazing. And you know what they say, "If you love something let it go." So goodbye.

Spoiler

lied im not fcking leaving unless someone pays me a couple million bucks. Also, i never understood that phrase  "If you love something let it go.", like the person who wrote it was a severe a-hole who just wanted everyone to be miserable