Town of Salem #19

Gustav

7 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Honestly if we believe Transporter is legit (which still could be hypno but it feels legit rn), Ricer would not be Mafia. If Flex is the NK that would reduce the chances of Ricer being Arso.

Which Invest checked Ricer?

dooms

9 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

We gotta make our final decision soon so everyone who logs in gets locked and loaded with a vote and we don't keep flipping all day lol. Seems like everyone is in agreement here

I'm fucking not!

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

You guys are on drugs. How the F can I be godfather? 

I WAS TARGETED BY MAFIA NIGHT 1. 

can you just lynch me so I move on from this ridiculous game.

You could have claimed to have been swapped n1, while hypno 16z sent a message to jhatty that he was swapped, and then killed him. That was you can claim to have been attacked, but really are the GF

Just now, Ptyrell said:

You could have claimed to have been swapped n1, while hypno 16z sent a message to jhatty that he was swapped, and then killed him. That was you can claim to have been attacked, but really are the GF

I’m not as big brain as you guys are giving me credit for. You guys are making crap up outta thin air. 

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I can’t wait to die so when I come up NOT as godfather I can laugh in all your faces. Look at my history when I get falsely called out I get hostile. 

I agree with you. Doesn't make sense for you to be maf since maf targeted you N1. Unless the transporter is fake. You could still be a neutral tho.

Vote Doom

3 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I agree with you. Doesn't make sense for you to be maf since maf targeted you N1. Unless the transporter is fake. You could still be a neutral tho.

Vote Doom

I definitely could be a neutral I have nothing to discredit that but I 100 percent garauntee im Not mafia 

5 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

you could just be following orders too, one of your teammates could have come up with it

Only people big brain to come up with a plan like this is...

You!

Just now, Ptyrell said:

But what if the rest of the town is choosing wrong? 

It's town, they are always wrong. If I wouldn't be here, they would have voted you out, even though you are pure as crystal meth.

Just now, osens said:

It's town, they are always wrong. If I wouldn't be here, they would have voted you out, even though you are pure as crystal meth.

This is a great point. Town is a mess 

4 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I definitely could be a neutral I have nothing to discredit that but I 100 percent garauntee im Not mafia 

I do think we are overthinking things a bit but are kinda forced here in a hope to be aggressive...plus we can't vote the one we are 99% sure is evil.

Just now, Advantage said:

I do think we are overthinking things a bit but are kinda forced here in a hope to be aggressive...plus we can't vote the one we are 99% sure is evil.

who?