Tyler Reinhart

I am a big fan of the lighting effect + textures around your player, as well as focus on blue, white, and black colours used across the image. The name text is legible, could maybe benefit from a slightly thicker font? The team name is harder to read for sure. Great job nonetheless. 8.5/10

Review:

Oh man, you make some really nice graphics! The first thing and probably my favourite thing about this piece is the jersey. That logo swap on the jersey you chose to use looks amazing, the light blue jersey fits in so well with the rest of the graphic. I also really enjoy the clear see-through font, it looks really slick. Also the shining/glowing effect around the player render looks fantastic and adds a ton. Overall I wouldn't change a thing. This is great work, 10/10

@enigmatic

Review:

I don't think i have ever been disappointed by your sigs you have a really distinct style that uses texture and lighting to bring your work alive. I myself find monochromatic colour schemes hard to work with as  the pop i n the graphic is then dependent on texture and lighting.  Two things  that i can tell you are very comfortable with, if i had to give a critique it would be to challenge yourself to go outside of your normal style but lets be honest if it isn't broke why change it.

9/10 amazing work on this one :)

Couple things as this was already reviewed.. Is it an optical illusion or does the Hounds Text from the logo blend into the stick? lol. I really love the textwork. I think the only thing I'm not a fan of is the stroke on the right hand side of the head. I think it just makes the peice look a little busy. 

31 minutes ago, STZ said:

Couple things as this was already reviewed.. Is it an optical illusion or does the Hounds Text from the logo blend into the stick? lol. I really love the textwork. I think the only thing I'm not a fan of is the stroke on the right hand side of the head. I think it just makes the peice look a little busy. 

The text of the logo with the stick is a bit of a coincidence :D I went back thinking I messed up when I worked on it but it's really how the tape is done.

The lighting and text are standouts for me here, perfectly executed.  Perfect jersey change as well.  As others have mentioned, the white stroke behind the render may be slightly excessive, but the render effects and colour scheme help make the player pop as the focal point.  Love the simplicity of the background as well, overall rating 9.5/10