Excited for S78

Phil

Now I know @Banackockand DA BEARZ haven't won S77 yet, but I will say that overall I am extremely excited to start Season 78. I think the amount of players and teams in the league is at an all-time high and the VHL is less predictable that ever before. On top of that, the Rock has started off his time in Calgary with smelling whatever he's cooking and so hopes for individual, as well as team success for next season is very high. 

The group in Calgary are young and vibrant. Players like @Esoand leaders like @Ricer13and @tinafrombobsburgersreally help simulate activity. Fuck it even old school players like @TheLastOlympian07is on the team. Yessir, the Rock cannot wait for the new season to kick some ass. The Rock has some great momentum going and he only intents to increase it and then smash into those who are in his way. He plans to ride into the new season on horseback like a fucking cowboy.... except.. did you ever wonder why they aren't called horseboys? I mean, they don't ride the fucking cow...