(S79) D - Lilith Lunar, TPE: 73

Lilith_Lunar

So @Lilith_Lunar

so excited to possibly be able to pick you up this season to come play for Houston. We may not be the flashiest club out there but what we do have is heart. We have some wonderful people on our team as well as in our alumni. I cannot promise you we will win but I will do my best to put us in winning situations. I can tell you we treat everyone as best as we can in our locker room. I hope that you will consider Houston as a team to sign with this season and make Houston your home. We would love to have you for this season.

-rjfryman 

image0.thumb.jpg.7b25cfcc75f03d03faf32ecf65334ce4.jpg

Hello @Lilith_Lunar

As the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, I want to let you know how much I would love to see you play for our team.  Just last year, Tui Sova had an amazing year after putting the same faith in me.

With the way our draft shaped up, I have the ability to offer you #1 D Minutes with an abundance of PP and PK time.  You would be set up for success as my anchor on the backend, and I believe being a member of the Kings will give you the best chance for a standout season.  We have an elite goalie and a great forward group.  We just need that backend to come together, and I think you are the major missing piece.

If you are interested, let me know by quoting this with #KingsoftheWorld.  

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back, @Lilith_Lunar!

Defense is critical to success in any league, especially one where it's such a premium. Right off the bat, you have top four potential with this team, and with your track record, I could see you making that top two. 

Take the time to review your options and choose the team that can best offer what you want. You rarely get to directly choose where you'll play in the VHL, so this is an opportunity you'll want to take full advantage of. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Welcome back to the M Riley! The Rush are looking to compete for a Founder's Cup this season. We would love to have you join us in our pursuit for a championship! If you are interested please quote me and reply with #FeelTheRush and we will send you a contract. All the best!

fromtheinside

Yukon Rush AGM

better_better_vegas.png.c6c8a73ede12f8c9fa2349e20d3a1dea.png

Welcome back to the VHL @Lilith_Lunar!

As we have literally no defense this season, the Las Vegas Aces would love to give you top pairing minutes along with PP and PK time as well! I'll be honest, we aren't in the best position at tall to make the playoffs, but here in Sin City, the odds are always against us. So if you'd like to play with us in Vegas season, quote this and reply with "Go For Broke!"

Welcome back to the M @Lilith_Lunar!

Im offering you top line minutes in Mississauga, We currently have zero defence so an additional like you would help us out tremendously! We aren’t in the best position to make playoffs this year but if you and enough other new players join us we might have a chance. Hope you’ll consider Mississauga as your new players starting point and regardless of who you pick I wish you the best of luck with this player. If you do decide to join us quote this with #letsgohounds! :mis:

On 5/17/2021 at 4:43 AM, Advantage said:

image0.thumb.jpg.7b25cfcc75f03d03faf32ecf65334ce4.jpg

Hello @Lilith_Lunar

As the General Manager of the Mexico City Kings, I want to let you know how much I would love to see you play for our team.  Just last year, Tui Sova had an amazing year after putting the same faith in me.

With the way our draft shaped up, I have the ability to offer you #1 D Minutes with an abundance of PP and PK time.  You would be set up for success as my anchor on the backend, and I believe being a member of the Kings will give you the best chance for a standout season.  We have an elite goalie and a great forward group.  We just need that backend to come together, and I think you are the major missing piece.

If you are interested, let me know by quoting this with #KingsoftheWorld.  

Whilst the abundance of PP is tempting, I wanna go back to my old team. thanks for the offer.