(S79) G - Em Em Flex, TPE: 89

oilmandan

ndtdxly3kfo61.png

Welcome back to the VHLM! I'm KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We're looking for some great players to bolster our ranks. We've got a competitive team this season and would be looking to add you as our BACKUP GOALIE

As a newly created player, feel free to look around and see which team gives you the offer you want. You have the option to play anywhere that gives you an offer, so take your time! 

If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!

- KaleebtheMighty, GM of the Philadelphia Reapers

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME BACK

@oilmandan

Hey there! Welcome back to the VHL! I am fromtheinside, the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush. We just had our draft last night and we are in a prime position to make a run at the Founder's Cup this season. I see you decided to make your new player a goalie. We ended up taking Beketov's goalie in the draft last night, but we would love to bring you on in the back-up goalie role. Assuming you develop your player, we have no problem getting you a healthy share of starts in net. Additionally we ice a solid defensive core so your stats should be pretty solid for a rookie! We have a great group of people in our LR this season, if this sounds like a place you would like to be, reply with #FeelTheRush and we will send out a contract to you ASAP! 

If you have any questions or comments myself or GM @Juice are always open to communicate. Don't be a stranger. And regardless of who you choose to start your career with, we wish you nothing but the best!

Edited by fromtheinside

1 hour ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

BACKUP GOALIE.

35 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

back-up goalie

Ok, so far 2 backup offers. What are you gonna offer me to spice up your offers. Are you gonna give me trivia answers or write my point tasks? Make it exciting. Especially if you offer with copy and paste pitches haha. 

I’ll be waiting till the Minnesota GM spot is filled to give equal opportunity as well. 

7 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

Ok, so far 2 backup offers. What are you gonna offer me to spice up your offers. Are you gonna give me trivia answers or write my point tasks? Make it exciting. Especially if you offer with copy and paste pitches haha. 

I’ll be waiting till the Minnesota GM spot is filled to give equal opportunity as well. 

I didn't copy and paste shit I wrote it all out myself. lol.

You can choose to play for a winner or go play for a shit team, the choice is yours

@oilmandan

Miami just came off a cup, and we did lose a lot of our roster, one of the main losses was goalie. While we don't expect to go back to back due to not having our shelves filled with picks going into the draft, we can guarantee you the starting role in Miami. Win together, lose together, have fun together, it should be an awesome season. The LR is already poppin' haha. 

Let me know :D 

8 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

@oilmandan

Miami just came off a cup, and we did lose a lot of our roster, one of the main losses was goalie. While we don't expect to go back to back due to not having our shelves filled with picks going into the draft, we can guarantee you the starting role in Miami. Win together, lose together, have fun together, it should be an awesome season. The LR is already poppin' haha. 

Let me know :D 

Accept