What Do You Call A Sore Loser?

Spoiler

@Juice

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that this was coming. After celebrating our success from last season, myself and the rest of the San Diego Marlins were

able to enjoy a wonderful video that was shared among the VHL community. In this video, we saw a squabbling, sniffling, sore loser, in a way... eating his words.

At the beginning of S77, Yuck-on Rush General Manager, Juice, issued a challenge to myself and the San Diego Marlins.

After complaining for quite some time, calling me a thorn in his side, and even insulting the quality of my previous videos, Juice challenged me to war.

He claimed that his team would easily conquer us and that we should be trembling in our skates.

Well, Juice, how'd that work out for you? 
(probably still finding pie in that ridiculous Wolverine lookin' haircut)

But, lo and behold, Juice decided that it would be smart to challenge me again for another season of beating. You may be wondering, "what's different this season?"

This season, Juice has a bit of a confidence boost. He realized that he couldn't beat us without help, so he enlisted the help of a few notable VHL alums. 

Now, I don't blame them for stepping up and helping Juice out, as we've all got to be nice to "that one guy" every once in a while. That's what happens when you feel really bad for them. 

I was really hoping, for Juice's sake, that he would settle down with that little man temper he has, but it seems that losing only fueled his fire.

Instead of admitting his inferiority after this last season he's decided to come at me and the Marlins again.

Well, as it turns out Juice, we aren't afraid of you or your Yuck-on lackeys.

In fact, I feel bad for them, being assigned to a team who's GM probably considers himself a "very stable genius."

To the members of the Yuck-on Rush team, I hold no personal vendetta against you.

I'm sorry that you've been roped into this by your "leader" and that he can't fight his own battles.

If at any time you need to get away from that toxicity, demand a release and we'll talk about picking you up on a team that'll care about you.

Since Juice has, yet again, decided to bring our own teams into this wager,

I have no choice but to defend the honor of the people who lace up their skates and call themselves Marlins.

Those who do so presently, and those who have done so in the past.

So, without any further delay, I officially ACCEPT the bet you placed in your sniveling post. 

Whoever has the better record between our two teams (in games we play against each other) is the winner of the S78 war between the Yukon Rush and San Diego Marlins.

I look forward to watching you mumble your way through any number of songs I can think of, and so will the rest of the VHL community.

So, until then, I hope you start warming up those pipes. I'd hate to see you crack under the pressure and run off camera crying and sniveling like you do when you write these "challenges."

Here's a preview of the VHL is in store for at the hands of Juice's next video...

Edited by thadthrasher