jacob RASK

dlamb

Review 

I like this a lot clean render, the swirl like effect in the background is cool, font is easy to read and simple, the logo swap on the jersey  is great and awesome touch swapping on the mask as well that might be my favorite part

rating 10/10

Review; good render choice. The background is some nice details and good work all around. The text is good where it says Ottawa lynx. Like the logo swap as you actually still did it even though it’s not really seen much as it cut off.

9/10 

A great "less is more" type of graphic. The background compliments the player really well, the colours and the layers don't distract the eye at all. Going so far as to still add the logo despite the cropping was a nice touch of commitment!  9/10

Review:   This Is a fantastic graphic.. love the silhouette in the background was a great choice.  Love the logo swap excellent placement on jersey and helmet. Great choice on the text nice and legible..      9/10

Review:

Dlamb cleaning up in the graphics department lately. What can I say that most haven't already, this is a fantastic graphic. The colour and logo swap is subtle (due to the similar colors on the original jersey), but absolutely perfectly done, the background + silhouette of the mask blends well together with the player and overall enhance the graphic by a good margin, and the text used is simplistic enough to both pop as well as it flows together great. Killing it yet again, 9.5/10!

Sweet graphic, love the faded Rask in the background. And the background layer is nice too. If the jersey didn't have the bruins logos on the shoulders it'd be perfect. Everything is super cool though. 9/10 :)