(S79) C - Jeremy D, TPE: 60

Welcome to the VHL, @lioneatingsnail!

The Minnesota Storm are currently a contender, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot as a 3rd liner! That can change in the future too! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

- Youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

YsZVHwQ_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Welcome to the VHL @lioneatingsnail!

My name is Z and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. And we want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd Line Minutes With the chance of moving up provided you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope you'll join us to become apart of that legacy.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post andsay #ReleaseTheHounds

Zetterberg
Mississauga Hounds Management
:mis:

MQP1wQL.png

Welcome to the VHL, @lioneatingsnail!

My name is dlamb, GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we would like to offer you a contract. We can offer you 4th-line Minutes, but of course that can change as you grow your player. We pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly and active locker room! Me and my AGM JB123 are both very active and willing to help with any questions you may have, you just have to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and you can be the next! Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx! :ott:

Have fun and best of luck,

dlamb 

image.png.0c424fead2ee637c440f600b095ca704.png

Hey @lioneatingsnail!

Welcome to the VHLM! I'm KaleebtheMighty, GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We would love to add you to our lineup to help us in our eventual run at the Founder's Cup. As of right now we can offer you a position as a 3rd Pairing Defenseman with an opportunity to advance up the lineup in the future.

My AGM @Alex_J32 and myself are devoted to helping new players develop and succeed in the VHLM and VHL, and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have! If you want to play with the Reapers and make a push for the Founder's Cup, just quote this post and reply with #fearthereaper.

KaleebtheMighty, GM of the Philadelphia Reapers

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL!

The Saskatoon Wild are looking to shake off a bad ending to an otherwise excellent year in Season 77, and so far things are looking good for us. One area we could improve on is our forward depth, particularly at center, as we only have one true center on the roster.

If the Saskatoon Wild are the team that's best suited for you, you can join us by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

- Timothy Brown

Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild