Suggestion: Update the Retired Numbers page

Retired Numbers came up in gen chat, started looking and saw this subforum and nothing has been updated in years. Unless I'm missing something and there's an updated one somewhere, it would be nice to see at a glance every team's retired numbers :D

https://vhlforum.com/forum/123-retired-numbers/

• Commissioner
On 5/29/2021 at 8:11 PM, dlamb said:

Retired Numbers came up in gen chat, started looking and saw this subforum and nothing has been updated in years. Unless I'm missing something and there's an updated one somewhere, it would be nice to see at a glance every team's retired numbers :D

https://vhlforum.com/forum/123-retired-numbers/

Gotta get teams to start doing it again, I've been asking for it for ages.

We were working on getting them all updated with new images (since most of the links are broken) and moving them to the portal. I have like 50% of the images done if I recall, just gotta finish the last ones.

• Commissioner

This did motivate me to get more done so the only ones missing now are a couple for Cologne. So we only have like 2 more that need to be made, I just need to find the time to make the templates for that team. The rest should all be finished barring any changes to the Moscow design or any GM's who want new ones.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

This did motivate me to get more done so the only ones missing now are a couple for Cologne. So we only have like 2 more that need to be made, I just need to find the time to make the templates for that team. The rest should all be finished barring any changes to the Moscow design or any GM's who want new ones.

Ayeeeee! Happy to hear that :D Excited to see

• Commissioner

Of note: had time last night after simming to finish up Cologne so all the past ones are done. We just need to get the portal page finished up and live. May try to update the old forum ones as well just to clean them up.

• Commissioner

@dlamb So if you take a gander at that forum again you'll see some nice new shiny ones :) Hopefully this will do for now until we can get the portal ones sorted.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

@dlamb So if you take a gander at that forum again you'll see some nice new shiny ones :) Hopefully this will do for now until we can get the portal ones sorted.

beautiful happy endings GIF