Letang Siggggg

v.2

You are amazing at graphics. Only slightly jealous tbh. Just the way the logos on the uniform and helmet make me question if its even photoshop. 10/10

This graphics is amazing, Everything is clear and relates perfectly. The logo swap and the text is amazing and the backdrop just adds the finishing touch. Cant wait to see more like this its going to have to be that sweet 10/10 from me!

Review: This is a fantastic graphic, full of details and great choices by the artist. The font sticks out perfectly, and the background and main logo swap do so much to the image. The shoulder and helmet logo swaps are not as clean, but other than that it is perfect. 9.8/10

Review: 

I like the JC looks great. The effects and text tie in nicely with the rest of the sig. I'm not in love with the render placement/size in comparison to the rest of the sig. A few minor tweaks to the layout and this would be a 10/10. Giving it a 8/10 despite the overall look being very nice. :)

Review:
I really like how you logo swapped every logo on the player as i see people who don't do that for example on the helmet which bugs me a tad bit but you haven't made that small mistake which makes me happy!  Overall i think that it is an amazing graphic especially along with the background, which i like because of the colours and how it "morphs" in with each other, the text is also a thing i like as the outlines on "Letang" looks quite nice in my opinion.  9.5/10