Podcast Questions Needed

Spartan

Hi folks, for the first time in quite a while, I'm going to attempt to record a podcast again since I've finally run out of PT claims. I'll likely record pretty late tonight or tomorrow night, so there's plenty of time to think of questions. Any questions are appreciated, I'll likely find something to talk about for a bit and then switch over to questions once I run out of creativity to ramble.

If you're interested in hopping on this late night podcast, feel free to DM me on discord. Requirements are that you'll be awake at like 1 AM eastern time. Cheers!

Just now, Ledge and Dairy said:

how many cups do you have?

If I played in a GM league with only 5 other teams for like 35 seasons, I'd sure as shit have a lot more cups than an expansion team who's only existed for a little more than half of the time I was in the league.

Just now, Spartan said:

If I played in a GM league with only 5 other teams for like 35 seasons, I'd sure as shit have a lot more cups than an expansion team who's only existed for a little more than half of the time I was in the league.

If I played in a GM league and was that lucky with when I tanked and how the lottery balls rolled to manage to draft more than a few superstars with top picks, then I'd have quite a few cups when those superstars hit their primes

1 minute ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

If I played in a GM league and was that lucky with when I tanked and how the lottery balls rolled to manage to draft more than a few superstars with top picks, then I'd have quite a few cups when those superstars hit their primes

why are you still talking in my thread for podcast questions when I said that I don't give a shit about the leafs/habs series lol, debate me on discord, let me earn my tpe in peace

What’s the biggest change from a M GM to VHL?

Whats been your biggest challenge as Moscow’s gm?

What position do you plan on re creating?

How are you? Life ok?

what’s been the most memorable moment in your time so far in VHL ?

do you feel discord users have more advantage and update the same  in draft time over somebody that updates and stays more or purely on forums? 

why the hell did you pick me in fantasy you bum 😉 

any thing stand out in the E that you think could be changed or have anything you’d like to see added or taken away with this new idea?

Do you think dogs are better then cats?

is it true that in order for you to fully be the gm of Moscow and to continue the dictatorship you had to kill a man?

any expectations you’ve hit as a gm for Moscow or had set out? Any set in place for next season? 

have you heard of @Ricer13 nasty ass hot dog addiction? Do you think it’s to late to save the fat fuck?

what do you STHS has the most laugh about when it comes to VHL and it’s “jokes”  it plays on us? 

do you think the BOG should have a different voting system for awards? 

has Alex Letang hit the goals you’ve made for his career? Any particular things your proud of with your first player?

what’s the biggest thing you learned in your build for Letang? Anything you’ll look too improve on for your next? 

if you were Alex Letangs real life agent what do you think he would say to you finding out your a dictator?

do you miss boinking Jiggs?

Did you ever have a player “rival” between you and somebody in your draft class that you’ve considered throughout the course of your career a rival ?