(S79) D - Hunter Hamilton, TPE: 66

Welcome @Hunter Hamilton!

The Minnesota Storm are currently a contender, but we have plenty of room for you on our roster. We have an excellent locker room environment on discord, guides to help you build your player, and much more to help you build your player the way you want to! Our top priority is to help prepare you for a successful VHL career!

Right now, we are prepared to offer you a spot on our Bottom Pairing! This could change down the line and we are trying to give a balanced ice time to everyone who joins! To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Let's go Storm!" to accept our offer!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

- youloser1337, Minnesota Storm AGM

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

Hello @Hunter Hamilton welcome to the league glad you are here!

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Hunter Hamilton!

My name is Z and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. And we want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd Pairing Minutes With the chance of moving up provided you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope you'll join us to become apart of that legacy.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds

Zetterberg
Mississauga Hounds Management
:mis:

Edited by Zetterberg

better_better_vegas.png

Hello @Hunter Hamilton!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

We'd like to offer you FIRST LINE DEFENSEMAN MINUTES, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!" 

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

image.jpeg.518d69680732dc5b6a526103dcc35367.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!! @Hunter Hamilton

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup Champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top pairing minutes and Powerplay 1! We have a very fun and interactive locker room that makes you want to play here for the long haul! Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

Good luck where ever you go in your VHLM career :) 

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.jpeg.1b105a1239b357f612fac0a420a63057.jpeg

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Welcome to the VHL! I’m KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 3rd pairing minutes with the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole.

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hello there @Hunter Hamilton, my name is fromtheinside and I am the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush of the VHLM. First off let me welcome you to our league! We have a great community here and hopefully you will meet some cool new people and enjoy yourself!

The Yukon Rush are currently first place in the Western Conference of the VHLM and one of the main contenders for the Founder's Cup this season. We put alot of time and effort on making a push for this season and so far it's paying off. We have a team full of veteran members of the community and it's a great place for a new player to start and learn. There's a lot to learn when you are first starting out and I can confidently say our team and management staff are probably the best in the league right now as far as helping new players. The trade off though is that since we have a solid team, we almost have a full roster top to bottom. We can only offer you third-pair minutes to start. If you are okay with taking less minutes in exchange for a great team atmosphere and playing for a contender, this is undoubtedly the team for you!

If you are interested in signing with Yukon simply quote my post and then reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing so will signify you are willing to sign with us. From there me or GM @Juice will DM you and get you set up with our team Discord and send you your first ever contract. If you have any questions feel free to DM me and ask. Regardless of whether you end up with us or someone else, I hope you enjoy your VHL experience. Some of the most fun you will have is when you're starting out at a rookie. Enjoy it!

26 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rwlCUAbk5.png1Rg8DIkDeFjc_LPLUCwU0N01p5i8cLZ7IC5UGYL_VLo6XFCJBRiYuIMvVgKOeXieambK3-wcKQ6Z1u-4NJUmRiZ8949pnVk6XepODlnNhrLeqZyi7MwMv5mg0s_XnwwUggqo11rw

Hello @Hunter Hamilton welcome to the league glad you are here!

I am Mistxh J the AGM of the Houston Bulls and we are always looking to bring in talent to our squad, which brings us to you! Now you might be wondering why sign with Houston? What makes them better than the other? How can I even decide?! Well thank god we are here to help you, here in Houston we provide you with the best locker room presence where you can always ensure to have a good chat with our team, ask any questions you may have and most importantly make some great friends. Now we may not have been the most successful team compared to the league but we are coming off a great draft and looking to make another great playoff push. You might ask, “But where do I stand in the team?”, and that is easy, it is all up to you, we give each and every player the chance to earn top line minutes given they put in the work. So if you are a patient and driven person your possibilities in Houston are endless. 

That leaves me with one question for you… are you ready to ride with the Bulls?

Quote this with the #8SecondsToGlory to join Houston Bulls

34E55bwgvqw-d1AfuCLgM7IsmYDFNA0HryQKDHD2mHpgoh75xIGT2YJEv8zfe7MGTXtIvmfWyg5xX8pxDqJQuJJasJD8cBSXfv_xg7IWX27I-MHqPgrGNBd-e9luoZ5YIrzS8oMW

#8SecondsToGlory