Let's Play Tinder??

JardyB10

Since I'm in isolation (Regina) for the rest of summer, my best friend convinced me to download Tinder a couple days ago.  I find I have witty commentary on most of these girls, so I kind of think it would be amusing to do a video series of me wrapping Tinder - Regina.  It'll be kind of creepy.  Sterling and Smarch will probably know a number of these women. 

Think of it as a spiritual successor to RJ Stafford's Dating Adventures, only it's actually me and has about a 10th of the entertainment value.

Yay or nay?

There was a "25 year old girl" who's bio said "Actually 15!" and some other bullshit and I'm like wat.  I kind of wish I got this earlier.  But Saskatoon is so fucking small that you will in fact find someone you know personally, and there's still kind of a stigma on online dating in Saskatchewan.

What is Tinder?

It's a dating app, particularly known for setting up one night stands.  It uses your location and finds people closest to your proximity, and then it's basically Hot or Not from there.  If you match with someone, you can start chatting with them.  It's based off an app called "Grindr," which the gays invented to find each other and give each other blowjobs in public restrooms.

In the couple days I've had it, I learned a number of things.

1.  I am more shallow than I initially realized

2.  I am more racist than I initially realized

3.  1 of every 2 women are in nursing.

Edited by JardyB10

There was a "25 year old girl" who's bio said "Actually 15!" and some other bullshit and I'm like wat.  I kind of wish I got this earlier.  But Saskatoon is so fucking small that you will in fact find someone you know personally, and there's still kind of a stigma on online dating in Saskatchewan.

lmao there's so many of those its so creepy hahaa

there's no stigma on it here at all, although everyone uses it just to fuck with people anyway [no pun intended]

PS: jailbrak your phone and change your location to somewhere cooler than sasky

youll never get laid anyway (no one does with tinder lol) may as well try for tity pics from slooty french chicks

Edited by Tyler

youll never get laid anyway (no one does with tinder lol) may as well try for tity pics from slooty french chicks

No many people get laid on Tinder, it's quite amazing how many. 

No many people get laid on Tinder, it's quite amazing how many. 

no one around here ever does, too small/conservative of an era IMO. People get judged if you meet up with someone off of it lmao. Hick towns stay woat.

In major cities its successful. I have a buddy who has hooked up with a girl he met off Tinder but nothing really formulated after that. (Baby joke)

My aforementioned best friend already went on a date with a girl and got a blue balled handjob because it turns out she's rather the conservative type.  Except now she's texting him about how she fantasizes about him fingering her now, so we'll see how that turns out.  She seems like she'd cling if they end up boning, but he did specifically tell her he's not looking for a relationship.  So we'll see how that turns out.

I don't really look at it like a one night stand app, I see it as any other dating site, only less formal.  You chat, you maybe hang out, you maybe mash genitals, you maybe just become bros, or maybe end getting murdered.  Who knows.  I don't have many expectations for it, it's just something to do after supper in a strange city.

well.... :rolleyes: